PDA

View Full Version : The Never Ending Anxiety Attack.

PhobiasLiveInMe
04-08-2012, 06:15 PM
So for the past two days I've been dealing with one attack after another. I constantly feel like I'm on an adrenaline rush. It got so bad that I couldn't do any heavy moving around without feeling like something was seriously wrong with me. Standing up made me dizzy, weak and sick to my stomach.

It got so bad that I ended up going to the er today because I was convinced something was seriously wrong with me.

They ran a lot of tests and they all came negative for anything wrong and the doctor told me what everyone has been telling me, 'you're healthy and fine.'

I have been under a lot of stress lately. (Fighting with my boyfriend, bills...the normal stuff.) I guess I was just wondering if anyone else has had stress so bad they had what felt like never-ending panic attacks.

bhamlaxy
04-08-2012, 06:47 PM
Sounds like hell. I've been in a mild-anxious state for 3 days and it's been hell. I can't imagine it being that bad!

For the short term, I'd highly recommend some sort of anti-anxiety medication. It should level you off allowing you to continue normal life and explore more long term treatments. Personally Ativan works very well, and it is often prescribed for anti-anxiety. I just went to an urgent care clinic and got a prescription. Really smooths things out.