PDA

View Full Version : Heres whats up, i need your help plzz

mommy.n
03-29-2012, 10:46 AM
Ok so I figured out a few things. Since I was about 13 or so I started obsessing & making myself feel bad for anything that I did wrong or considered wrong. I couldn't stand anyone being mad at me or doing wrong to someone. When the anxiety developed much worse all those "things" came up but blown out of proportion. Most of them were silly & laughable. My sister-in-law & husband keep telling me that those things are so silly & not even bad things or mistakes or whatever.
Whenever I got rid of the anxiety for a while (longest time of no anxiety was 4yrs straight).....ruined that last summer by thinking I didn't need the meds cuz I was feeling perfect. I relapsed then & got better for a few months & now relapse a month ago from lowering meds.

So my anxiety is not about getting sick, life threatening things, work, finances or anything like that........but those things I mentioned above get way escalated when I'm anxious. I tend to write points Down about whatever happened to try to analyze it so that I would be ok with it.

I'm scared, I'm worried I can't get my thinking to be normal again. It makes me hate myself sometimes & I can't breathe.

I hope I made some sense

Ankur Bansal
03-29-2012, 11:22 AM
hii i am new here , and probably the least knowledgeable with respect to anxiety .I got my first and only panic attacks 3 and a half month ago and then suffered from anxiety . But to the best of my knowledge less people are talking here about meditation .

I tend to write points Down about whatever happened to try to analyze it so that I would be ok with it

This is what we all generally do .But this doesn't help most of the time because mind can manifest infinite worries.My advice to you will be to become thoughtless.

Only possible with the help of watching your thoughts and relaxing that it is just mind.This is known as meditation .Separating you from your mind so that you can be master and controller of it .I know what i have explained is very less informative and incomplete but i can't explain it all.You have to yourself do and experience what i am saying .In my case i am out of most of my anxiety without any medical help only by doing meditation.Hope this helps.continue your meds and consult a doctor again because meditation can't heal your anxiety in a day .Consult your doctor about meditation too.

The-Quick-Guide-to-Stopping-Panic-Attacks on this forum is what we do in meditation generally .Stand out as a pure observer.

This is also meditation.

regards

ankur .