PDA

View Full Version : Cranial Sacral Therapy??

mommy.n
03-27-2012, 10:41 AM
As anyone tried cranial sacral therapy for anxiety/depression?? I was thinking of trying it.

mommy.n
03-27-2012, 03:17 PM
I think I'll give it a try....let u know

ladywillow
03-27-2012, 03:34 PM
I haven't even heard of it. I'm interested in your experience. Keep us posted!

leetbulldog
03-27-2012, 04:14 PM
Yea keep us posted :)

inosantoclaws
03-27-2012, 05:52 PM
That one is news to me.

ks123
03-27-2012, 10:20 PM
I have had it done about three times to help with my head pressure. i came away feeling very relaxed and happy also slept well ! you need to have an open mind with it as it done by using the guides above. My therapyst could tell by not even touching me or me saying where i was sore or holding tension she just new. amazing. she also told me i had anxiety/depression before i even realized it myself. i did shead alot of tears tho which i couldnt control not from phyical pain it just happend. i definatly reccomend it would love to go back but between that and the oestopath couldnt afford it :cool:

mommy.n
03-28-2012, 12:56 PM
I have had it done about three times to help with my head pressure. i came away feeling very relaxed and happy also slept well ! you need to have an open mind with it as it done by using the guides above. My therapyst could tell by not even touching me or me saying where i was sore or holding tension she just new. amazing. she also told me i had anxiety/depression before i even realized it myself. i did shead alot of tears tho which i couldnt control not from phyical pain it just happend. i definatly reccomend it would love to go back but between that and the oestopath couldnt afford it :cool:

Thank you so much for your feedback! I just got off the phone from making an appointment, I am going on Monday, so I'll update you after that.
It can't hurt so why not.....I hope I get a really good therapist. I'll beat this, I've done it before, why not again right??

ladywillow
03-28-2012, 12:59 PM
Yay! I can't wait to hear about your experience :)