Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Gypsy I found it today, The "climate change" suppose to cause fires in Australia; well it gets the help. I can not believe what people will do for money and power ; https://summit.news/2020/01/06/nearl...ing-bushfires/
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

We had massive fires here in Maine, United States way back in 1947, which was way before I was born. It devastated much of Maine.

Quote Originally Posted by the_self_of_all_selves View Post
    But Dahila, Greta says the fire is from climate change. Is she wrong?
    you just made my day heheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Gypsy I found it today, The "climate change" suppose to cause fires in Australia; well it gets the help. I can not believe what people will do for money and power ; https://summit.news/2020/01/06/nearl...ing-bushfires/
    It’s 100% climate change. Deniers need to pull their heads out of their arses right now. I wasn’t a fan of Greta or Extinction Rebellion, but I changed in the months leading up to this.

Greta is the prophet Self of all Selves! Deal with it
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

I just saw my psychiatrist about an hour ago. I had nothing in particular to discuss with him. But we had a nice chat. I told him what I've been doing lately, including the fact that I discuss my issues with mental illness on online forums such as this one.

The next time I'll see him will be in two months.

My psychiatrist and I are both happy with how I've been doing over the last seven or eight years.

Gypsy )))).........
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by the_self_of_all_selves View Post
    Did you see the video of the Extinction Rebellion activist being pulled off a train and beaten up? That happened right near my house.

My area is full of working class immigrants. That dude realised quickly that these folk aren't as calm and passive as the white middle class women he's used to interacting with.
    Nah but we had plenty of that here. Our cops are getting semi-automatic rifles now lol (true). One of them (police) was caught doing a “white power” hand gesture. He might not have been popular in your area.

Dahila heeeeeee

Guys we are called the hypocrites ,
    Fuck the thingy Gypsy we were talking about, It is back and in full miserable way I wake up so hot my mind is screaming ; HELP.
    Can not sleep the last few nights
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Guys we are called the hypocrites ,
    Fuck the thingy Gypsy we were talking about, It is back and in full miserable way I wake up so hot my mind is screaming ; HELP.
    Can not sleep the last few nights
    Mine’s been better actually. I went back on Zoloft a month ago and maybe that’s helped. Or I’ve been so stressed over Xmas I didn’t notice.

But I understand.. I wake up boiling hot with my heart racing and it’s just awful. Then if I go outside or something where it’s cool I freeze. I kept taking my temperature at one stage and it was always normal. So I don’t understand, and neither do doctors.