Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Happy Belated Birthday Mike, may all your wishes come true
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thank you, Dahila. I hope my birthday wish comes true (but I can't say what the wish is, because if I do that, it's bad luck, or so they say...lol)

Tomorrow we're supposed to get some rather windy weather here in Maine, according the local meteorologists.

The Patriots/Bengals game will be on TV tomorrow. So I hope the weather doesn't cause me to lose power.

How was your birthday Mike. I hope it was good. I am back from market and exhausted but very satisfied with sales
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Well hello my anxious friends

I'm amazed this place is still up and running! This is good though.. Now we just need Jesse, Nixon, PanicCured and the spiritual guy whose name escapes me.

Ponder.. You must be in the vicinity of the fires? The heat hasn't really reached Victoria yet. I'm bracing myself for it though, ugh.

"You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Oh Nixon showed his face a few weeks ago and said hello Dahila how is the bubbly soap going or something like that. Jesse I think I had seen him maybe 3 years ago here on AF. I am suffering does not come here either, Kuma was posting few weeks ago.
    We Mike and I talking nonsense just to keep this place going
    It is wonderful to see you, however is not good that you are so down , I hope it will improve soon. You need some meds to take the edge off
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Hi Dahila, Mike, and Gypsy (and other old-timers as well)..

What a shocker to see you again, gypsy, sorry you've been down. Seeing you here again perked me up.

sorry I don't post much, been rough I guess, idk. btw Dahila, never did get off the med (the zyprexa) as expected. We Tried a slow taper and I wound up in crisis. My doc said its not the right time and will try again later. for now staying on 5 MG. Honestly, maybe after the holidays I'll be able to think clearer. Not doing well sad to admit. Too much on my plate sometimes to keep up. Sorry for not making sense.

Anyway, hope you're all finding something to enjoy about this holiday season. Maybe I'll try to see the Christmas lights this year. they are nice. The smells are nice too. Its not all bad.

I often think about everyone here and I'm glad this place is still going.

Take care.
    Last edited by salvator here; 12-18-2019 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by salvator here View Post
    Hi Dahila, Mike, and Gypsy (and other old-timers as well)..

What a shocker to see you again, gypsy, sorry you've been down. Seeing you here again perked me up.

sorry I don't post much, been rough I guess, idk. btw Dahila, never did get off the med (the zyprexa) as expected. We Tried a slow taper and I wound up in crisis. My doc said its not the right time and will try again later. for now staying on 5 MG. Honestly, maybe after the holidays I'll be able to think clearer. Not doing well sad to admit. Too much on my plate sometimes to keep up. Sorry for not making sense.

Anyway, hope you're all finding something to enjoy about this holiday season. Maybe I'll try to see the Christmas lights this year. they are nice. The smells are nice too. Its not all bad.

I often think about everyone here and I'm glad this place is still going.

Take care.
    Heya Salvator

As I say, I would've been here sooner but I assumed it had gone. I haven't been too down, but I tell you what - I am after spending seriously about 10 hours trying to sort out the mess I've made of Facebook accounts! It's definitely not just me though.. These big sites like FB and Google are an absolute nightmare. I've been using the internet since 1997 or so, and everything was so straightforward. You'd think technology would make things easier wouldn't you? You'd also think it'd get less expensive. But thanks to these corporations it's neither. I've sometimes had to force myself to just stop and put things away before I throw my laptop or phone across the room in a complete fit of rage. I really like sites like this that are more like they used to be.

*sigh* /rant

Oh and I was going to say Zyprexa is a horrid drug. I ended up in hospital last year because of it. Short-term it's ok but after a few months my muscles went pretty much catatonic. I felt like I was in restraints but I wasn't. The hospital staff were just staring at me and I was actually laughing, saying "I'm not making this up - I can't move!"

I'm thinking of starting a personal thread of sorts here (like Ponder). That might cheer some people up

yep start personal thead but you can post in any thread, just do not tell people to fuck off your thread which is typical for Ponder.
    I had not seen Sal for over a month , I hope he is ok ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp Salvador how good to see you ,
    Are you guys waiting for holidays? I hate holidays all the presents, which I do not want to get . I gave my daughter money so she got cool things for my grandchild . I am too stressed to enjoy Xmas dinner eh
    Last edited by Dahila; 12-19-2019 at 05:59 AM.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    yep start personal thead but you can post in any thread, just do not tell people to fuck off your thread which is typical for Ponder.
    I had not seen Sal for over a month , I hope he is ok ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp Salvador how good to see you ,
    Are you guys waiting for holidays? I hate holidays all the presents, which I do not want to get . I gave my daughter money so she got cool things for my grandchild . I am too stressed to enjoy Xmas dinner eh
    I'm not waiting.. I'm already surrounded by it I probably told you (and anyone who will listen) I live in one of the two biggest tourist areas in the state. Our population probably triples over the next few months (one article said 6 million people visit the area over summer). I'm already hibernating, partly because my house is cool, but also because the amount of people is just horrible. I dread this time of year and it's going to be a really bad summer. Half the country is already burning and I've honestly never been this worried about bushfires in my whole 40+ years living in Australia.