Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    Quick One I just threw together ... Is where I am and and is what it is.

Best of luck doing your own thing.

Time to go OUT ... Time to charge up for the next week before heading back IN

More not giving a fuck!
    Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm

[url=https://ibb.

I just got back from Rhode Island about an hour ago. It's good to be home. Home sweet home.

I never did go to Cape Cod. Maybe I'll go there next time I go to Rhode Island.

Hello there Mike ... Hope this finds you well ... as too D - Sal and everyone else.

Yea - Home now myself. I was looking forward to getting home whilst out ... yet enjoyed the group between being there and in my head.

Despite leaving the following comment (my own resistance and or discernment / intuition ... I still feel this lady has a good message as to why so many of us hold ourselves back.

My comment after watching: (Which says more about me than anyone else - depending on your own position - I really don't know)

I am not saying we should stay ill ... but the bellow is more warning flags that went up for me whilst watching the presentation ... for the most part it's pretty damn good ... which is why I decided to share it ... none the less for me I share it with caution given how new-agers sell their own agenda and judge as they do:

There is an air of superiority in not being ill and an unhealthy expectation that we MUST never be ill. That we MUST be at our full potential lest we be suffering. This is an unhealthy doctrine also known as the prosperity doctrine is also sold with the word G-O-D. There is much to glean from this presentation, but BEWARE of this mentality that seeks to run from anyone that is ill, and the diseased thinking that we must never suffer or draw from it in order to help others. I feel this lady was the other extreme of what she was trying to reveal. Reveal her own agenda she did well, but from someone who can see well enough even when labelled as ill, there is nothing wrong with being either well or not. We don't have to have a purpose and or believe in some kind of GOD. We are our own Gods. Once you can see that ... it's OK not to think or see as others ... AND it’s OK not to be well. In fact this day and age, being well is as much an illusion as suffering itself. God knows it SELLS well. lol. Nuggets to be had here ... but also a lot of IRONY with the suggestion to cut and run as to see yourself as a failure simply for being yourself. It's OK if your unwell ... Life goes on. Don't leave your spouse just because she or he is unwell. Today's wellbeing crowed are a very self-centred lot. They come up with a LOT of truths, but twist them for their own agendas, whilst dismantling others. It's very much a case of the yin and the yang with this episode. Take what works ... but also note what does not. Let them keep their misunderstood words - their misunderstood experiences, and also the need to tell others what to think and feel. They too can't help it.

I then found this link to which I thought her message a little more digestible ... although having watched her previous episode (shot in the future) kind of did help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5vf9C-l7oo

NOW - What to do??? Thinking of popping into cities skylines ... then might watch a bit more Gaia. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by Ponder; 08-16-2019 at 04:01 AM.

Today I worked at a farm, and what a good weather day it was for that. Not to cold or hot outside. Heck, I didn't even break a sweat at the farm today.

Sounds right on the mark - Mike How was the space?

Tonight, the New England Patriots play a preseason game. So that will keep me occupied tonight.

Don't suppose I will get an answer to my question hey?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    Don't suppose I will get an answer to my question hey?
    Oh you always want some answers Mr. P ))))))))))))))
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Sorry - no helpful answers or anything, just to let you know I've been reading and things seem like they're working out for you P. I hope so. You appear upbeat.