Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thumbs up i not james berich u fucked up thing nob hurry up

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by thesaunderschild _ View Post
    I'd have probably strangled you with the phone's wire, had this been decades ago, mate.
    yo living in some place detatched of reality if u think i james berich but keep doing it and hurry up do something about it.

Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

Peter Ross Anderson - Poor potato priorities

Quote Originally Posted by Thesaunderschild View Post
    yo living in some place detatched of reality if u think i james berich but keep doing it and hurry up do something about it.

Poor potato has spent the legal fund on a dodgy PS5 so it can play with itself in its dingy flat with the missing lightbulb, and argue with strangers on the interwebs, instead of visiting Tania in hospital like a human being with actual feelings and empathy.
    Cuntwomble needs to get their priories straight.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - If it had a brain it might be dangerous

I'd have probably strangled you with the phone's wire, had this been decades ago, mate.
    A fucking dollar store Jefferey Dahmer wannabe. Thank fuck the cuntwomble can't get beyond the front door without Tania holding its dick, but as to why the cumstain isn't in prison, I just don't know.
    (Also, what a strangely archaic reference - when was the last time anyone under the age of 60 used a phone with a fucking wire - oh wait - yeah, that'll be the phones in HMP Saughton Peter's thinking of.)

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson lacks any sort of imagination

Which is precisely why I stated it was years ago, dumbass.
    Lampshading the anachronism doesn't make it any less of one, you belligerent pigheaded moron.
    You might as well have said "If it was three centuries ago I'd have struck you with my glove"
    How the hell did you end up that? How, when you needed to pull an insult from the hat, was that all that you found?
    Are you that reliant on stealing ideas from ancient b-movies that that's all you had?
    I mean, for fuck's sake, having come up with the notion that you wanted to strangle them, couldn't you at least have considered a more contemporary object to reference to be used as a ligature?
    Just for example
    - the power cord of your dodgy PS5
    - the whip Tania uses on Kenneth every Friday night
    - your cheese-wire little cock
    - a pair of your fishy slimy panties
    - the discarded umbilical from your sister's latest foundling
    You're a fucking desert of thought you potato-headed freak.
    (Also love the fact that this was the only part of my post that you contested - apparently the rest of it was spot on)
    Last edited by PeterAndersonIsARacist; 09-22-2022 at 06:21 PM.