Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by atcmom View Post
    I get very dizzy. Then I think I will pass out. That's my biggest fear, passing out in public!
    Same here!!!! I currently have the flu and I get dizzy from it. But now I'm afraid when I get better I'm going to faint in school or work. :/

Unhappy agree

Quote Originally Posted by jukebox314 View Post
    Same here!!!! I currently have the flu and I get dizzy from it. But now I'm afraid when I get better I'm going to faint in school or work. :/
    hey sorry to bother you but i have the flu and get really dizzy from it too and i have school tomorrow i am extremely worried about how it may go especially since I'm not fully recovered but i have no choice but to go :(

Quote Originally Posted by vanessa2010 View Post
    hey sorry to bother you but i have the flu and get really dizzy from it too and i have school tomorrow i am extremely worried about how it may go especially since I'm not fully recovered but i have no choice but to go
    Same here. You're not bother me. I've noticed that the more I find people in the same situation that I am in, the less anxious I feel. When I get dizzy I get so nervous I start sweating like I'm going to faint. So honestly, I'm kind of terrified to go to both school and work tomorrow. I've had it since Thursday but I still feel like crap! I hope you feel better. :/ sorry I don't have any advice. I'm still figuring it out