Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War is coming

Obama was only interested in his legacy. Whether he was sane or not, will be up to historians to determine.

Like I said earlier, I don't agree with everything Trump says and does. However, I do agree North Korea has to be stopped before it is too late and I believe Trump is on target with his approach with North Korea.

To be honest, we really shouldn't use this forum for a place to discuss anything other than anxiety, because it just becomes a chat room. I am totally partially to blame for this as I did respond to this thread too. We are all just common folk and don't have much power to do much about world events anyway. What we do have control of is our ability to try and be the best people we can be and try and control our own lives. If you are old enough, you know every 4 years we are told gloom and doom about the new President from the opposing side and there is always a major enemy to fear as a scapegoat, and a lot of it is really just based on the political game for politicians to try and out do each other and get a re-election! There is a very good chance no major war is coming, and we will all be ok. The best we can do sometimes is just try and work on ourselves and our minds, which is hard enough as is! The world will carry on as it always has, ups and downs, bad and good, and the best we can do is do the best we can for our own bodies, mind and spirit and try and be good people.

This is actually a comparatively peaceful period in human history. The media is going to over exaggerate things because it sells more advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by maximadam View Post
    This is actually a comparatively peaceful period in human history. The media is going to over exaggerate things because it sells more advertising.
    Yeah good point! We can never forget that in this ADD period of marketing, news sites are trying their best to scream louder and sensationalize more than the guy next to them for ratings and sales.

"It is apparent that this administration wants America to be filthy, hungry, broke and stupid. There are millions who, like battered spouses, will defend comrade Trump to the end. A fake populist like comrade Trump becoming president wasn’t as surprising as it was inevitable. This is what happens when a country’s electorate are not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.

Even though Trump remains a low-energy slug with a 140-character attention span, the scoundrels he has assembled are energized and rarin’ to go. The billionaires are done with the burdensome yoke of the Kenyan tyrant and want a return on their investment. As to how bad it will get, we have not seen the worst of it yet.

Fuck these guys.

Here we are. Everything matters now. Your goodness, decency, fairness, stamina and, in several months, your vote."

http://www.laweekly.com/music/henry-...ration-8075218
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer