Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Click this link to download the court proceeding video the sociopath posted on November 16, 2022, which was available for a short time on their now-removed YouTube channel. You were unsuccessful in erasing this gem from the Internet, Peter Ross Anderson. You are stupid. And you are a faggot scumbag with zero talent.

Anyway. In a nutshell, the proceeding was regarding the implementation of a restraining order against Peter Ross Anderson at the request of a local sex worker it repeatedly harassed and threatened. There’s no need to investigate facts in this case because there’s plenty of historical proof to reach a definitive conclusion that Peter Ross Anderson is a sociopath and is an immediate danger to the community. The verdict should always be that Peter Ross Anderson is guilty of whatever crime he is accused of committing.

Thankfully, this sociopath tends to isolate themselves within its immediate home environment. This is due to its fabricated disability narrative pertaining to an incapacitating anxiety so bad that they cannot perform day-to-day public errands without a support person to accompany them.

For the moment, the sociopath uses a soon-to-be-dead mother for these community outings. After this parent is finally deceased from their irreversible health condition, the sociopath will probably have nobody but their soon-to-be-dead friend. Following the friend’s death, the sociopath will have no support systems in place and the retard buffoon is likely to perish.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/BJhQI5-haMQ
    Last edited by GrimReaper; 11-19-2022 at 07:48 AM.
    Peter Ross Anderson's Address:
    2/6 Greendykes House, 14 Greendykes Road
    Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom EH16 4JJ

Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

Peter Ross Anderson - What a fucking ridiculous excuse for a potato

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post
    Click this link to download the court proceeding video the sociopath posted on November 16, 2022, which was available for a short time on their now-removed YouTube channel. You were unsuccessful in erasing this gem from the Internet, Peter Ross Anderson. You are stupid. And you are a faggot scumbag with zero talent.

Anyway. In a nutshell, the proceeding was regarding the implementation of a restraining order against Peter Ross Anderson at the request of a local sex worker it repeatedly harassed and threatened. There’s no need to investigate facts in this case because there’s plenty of historical proof to reach a definitive conclusion that Peter Ross Anderson is a sociopath and is an immediate danger to the community. The verdict should always be that Peter Ross Anderson is guilty of whatever crime he is accused of committing.

Thankfully, this sociopath tends to isolate themselves within its immediate home environment. This is due to its fabricated disability narrative pertaining to an incapacitating anxiety so bad that they cannot perform day-to-day public errands without a support person to accompany them.

For the moment, the sociopath uses a soon-to-be-dead mother for these community outings. After this parent is finally deceased from their irreversible health condition, the sociopath will probably have nobody but their soon-to-be-dead friend. Following the friend’s death, the sociopath will have no support systems in place and the retard buffoon is likely to perish.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/BJhQI5-haMQ
    Thanks For that. I'd assumed the deleted video was just fuckface phoning Tania, or something similar, after court. I didn't realise the cunt had actually recorded the whole of a previous fucking hearing.

Fucking hell that video is a fucking car crash...
    I love the way Potatoface repeatedly interrupts, talks over, contradicts and tries to moronsplain the law to the Sheriff.
    Also, is the fucker trying to surreptitiously rub one out during the adjournment?

Quite apart from being monumentally stupid, I'm pretty sure that, in and of itself, recording court proceedings without permission is illegal in Scotland and considered contempt of court, at the very least:
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Courts and Tribunals
    Please remember that you are subject to the same rules as if you were present in a physical court. Anyone failing to obey or respect the authority of the court may be subject to Contempt of Court proceedings.

In particular, those accessing a hearing:

must not record or store the proceedings
    must not broadcast the proceedings.
    Last edited by PeterAndersonIsARacist; 11-19-2022 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Fixed typo - we all know how much they trigger Peteyboy

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - wrong and wronger

Quote Originally Posted by The Scottish Pedro View Post
    You do know you're a WAnker with no life James, pinching my copyrighted material, right?

You do know you're obsessed with me and that I kept proof of your shit from the last 5 years, right?

You do know that these are all your aliases replying to your own dumb posts, and that you suck at convincing me and others, otherwise?
    I think you'll find The Crown retains all copyright on court proceedings, Fuckface - maybe you should try emailing Bonnie King Charlie, and tell him to pull his royal finger out.

Also:
    • still not James
    • I've been at this for less than two years
    • There are several users here. Only you need to invent imaginary friends.

Quote Originally Posted by The Scottish Pedo
    You do know you're a WAnker with no life James, pinching my copyrighted material, right?
    I wonder what would happen if we tipped off the Edinburgh Sheriff Court and let them know you published that entire court proceeding without consent from all parties? I wonder what the lawyer representing the victim (obviously the sex worker, idiot) would think about this? This was intended to be a confidential, closed-door meeting and you committed yet another criminal act. You are a criminal. And you are a sociopath with no shred of humanity left.

You do know you're obsessed with me and that I kept proof of your shit from the last 5 years, right?
    Not obsessed. Just giving back to a community seeking justice while the legal system figures out what to do with a skid marked, piece of shit thing like you.

You do know that these are all your aliases replying to your own dumb posts, and that you suck at convincing me and others, otherwise?
    Peter Ross Anderson's Address:
    2/6 Greendykes House, 14 Greendykes Road
    Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom EH16 4JJ

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - Who else is Peter going to play with, if not itself?

Quote Originally Posted by takealookpedro View Post
    Downloaded and shared. Definitely masturbating throughout the whole hearing. This would have been when there were covid court visit restrictions, unlike the last visit which was in person. Great job there Scotty you wowed the sheriff and all the viewers. Keep making more Scotty we all love them.
    Yes, this was back in May (I think this one was technically under the remit of Glasgow Sheriff Court).
    Nice of Peter to dress up for the occasion too.

Here's Peter's after action report the next day on Bluelight (since removed):
    Quote Originally Posted by Plane N SIM Pill
    May 26, 2022 at 9:43 AM

Women nowadays really are stranger than ever.

Yesterday, I had to be present for a court appearance via WebEx. This sex worker complained that I harassed her and doxxed her. That's totally rubbish, as she sent me an email a few months ago, explaining that the house I was laughing about in her videos with my mate, was hers. She also told me the full address herself, but I didn't know the address beforehand. And it ain't just her either. You contact any sex worker online and you're subjected to all manner of misandry.

Her profile says she's in Glasgow, and I assumed the estate belonged to the mistress she has with her in these OnlyFans videos she publicly shows off. In the paperwork as well, she failed to mention that she signed up to a forum for mental health discussions a few months ago, with a nickname I didn't know, referring to herself as James in a PM, and calling me a cunt. She also asked me to send her links to my YouTube rants. I've also only told her my first name online and had always used pseudonyms to initiate contact, sometimes saying I am a Peter or a Toby, leading me to believe the actual James who is that Australian troll, had messaged her, as he did this with others before too when I had links to their profiles on other message boards, complaining about them mistreating me.

While I was doing a bit of pestering at first, I did offer an apology. When I found out she was in hospital with Covid not too long ago, I sent her a message on adultwork.com, offering my support. I got no response. She also emailed me, as I said, saying people with autism get pushed aside. But she just did the same thing. Right?

The actual accusation is that I defamed her and "stopped her business" from proceeding. Both are in fact lies. Her lawyer also said her third online name is Mila, but that's actually a Dutch lady who often works with her.
    How did anybody stop her business? She posts regular content, glazes over herself, and it's only slander or defamatory if I were to say untrue comments.

Anything sarcastic and taken as serious by her herself is just because she cannot process what I am saying. For example, I was asked a rather bizarre question in court yesterday. Something like, "Mr. Anderson, you said she made men vanish. I will give you an opportunity to answer this!"

Uh... what the hell!?

I totally love how people like her, have selective reading, and only ever seem to want to comprehend what you're meant to have did. There's never any responsibility on offer for anything they do. If you send 98 nice messages, and 2 horrible ones, they get it "into their head" that the 2 bad posts hold more merit than the good ones. Even though you are making sarcastic jokes because they did it first, they think you joking about guys vanishing, is genuine. Yet this was all because she made a joke first to myself, about having a torture dungeon, and how we could make a horror movie.

It's crazy and rigid thinking like this, that makes trying to be reasonable with them a waste of time. I'm not even the only one who notices her bad attitude.

 https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1527681886432141312

My mother said they're all bad news. Um. I am going to have to agree.

Crazy and rigid thinking, huh? Sad face, indeed!
    Last edited by PeterAndersonIsARacist; 11-19-2022 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Missed a bit