Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsylee View Post
    Just saw this on Twitter. It’s what I’m saying!

@DailyKerouac
    ... not enough ecstasy for me, not enough life, joy, kicks, darkness, music, not enough night. —Jack Kerouac

Yes echidna is like a hedgehog but unrelated. Echidnas lay eggs!

I had to laugh at your hearing aid saga. I assume you survived. It’s over for another year
    yep I had survived and spend my day binge watching lost in space, I love stories and especially sci fiction stories ) I see you survived too My grandchild was sitting beside me and she always look at me when she speaks , she knows that I need to see the lips to get all conversation. I let my daughter boyfriend to talk with my partner and took care of dog and cat both cute and both white like a snow I hope you a little bit better Gypsy?
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    yep I had survived and spend my day binge watching lost in space, I love stories and especially sci fiction stories ) I see you survived too My grandchild was sitting beside me and she always look at me when she speaks , she knows that I need to see the lips to get all conversation. I let my daughter boyfriend to talk with my partner and took care of dog and cat both cute and both white like a snow I hope you a little bit better Gypsy?
    I slept pretty much all weekend. I felt guilty but after months of broken sleep and insomnia I figured my body needed it. It was nice, I must admit

Now I’m just trying to cope with the tourists. They’re all here now. The people across the road are currently playing horrible loud music. These people don’t give a shit.. They come here to have a good time and everyone else can go to hell.

It’s also 37C. Thank god I have a good airconditioner.
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Quote Originally Posted by the_self_of_all_selves View Post
    That sucks. Where do most of the tourists come from?
    Melbourne. I’m at mum’s now..

Who's this mum you speak of? She sounds like a wretched self.

I can't PM yet. I need 10 posts first.
    LOL oh she is the wretchedest of selves. Maybe worse than Seth even.

Last edited by gypsylee; 01-01-2020 at 09:16 PM.

yeah forest fire ; just awful. I know they occur naturally but is it a bit too much. It shows how well we control natural disasters.
    I can not imagine how many animals lifes were lost already
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    yeah forest fire ; just awful. I know they occur naturally but is it a bit too much. It shows how well we control natural disasters.
    I can not imagine how many animals lifes were lost already
    I know.. I can’t even look at the stories about the animals

I did find this amazing pic though. Kookaburra can laugh in any situation. (I hope you can see it! I REALLY have no idea what I’m doing when it comes to posting pics on here.)

62901199-865E-4A05-8F4E-507ED2ACE89B.jpg

who are you? the self of all selves, are you mr. Ponder?
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

The pic works just fine.

Is this fire comparable to any in recent Aussie history, or is it the worst in memory?

It has saddened the world. We're all one self, after all. Well, except Ponder. There are two basic energies in the universe: self and Ponder.
    HHAHAHAHAAA!! You’re funny

No, it’s much worse. I’d like to know what the Indigenous Australians have to say about it. They never get much of a say in anything though. I mean they should be involved in the prevention and things like that, but what would they know? They’ve only been here for 40,000+ years

The other thing - people from overseas have given more support in a few days than our government in months (it started in September). P!nk donated $500,000 yesterday and some big celebrities have Tweeted important messages (Bette Midler was very funny and had a go at the Prime Minister). American and Canadian firefighters are here helping. Our PM has become a joke and I just hope this shows him up to the whole world.