Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by trackstar View Post
    I'm doing great thx for asking. Learning CBT and the TEA forms was the best decision I ever made
    It was certainly one of my best decisions as well, but going to a good college was right up there too

Quote Originally Posted by tmays View Post
    It was certainly one of my best decisions as well, but going to a good college was right up there too
    Hrad to argue, but I think I would have gotten better grades if I knew about CBT and TEA forms before I went to college

Hrad to argue, but I think I would have gotten better grades if I knew about CBT and TEA forms before I went to college
    Good point, that probably would have been true for me too... At the very least I would not have anguised over all my assignments and tests so much

Good point and good to hear from you. I hope your life is going good now.
    I'm doing swell

Good point and good to hear from you. I hope your life is going good now.
    I'm doing swell
    Thanks and I am doing great. I just answered that question in more detail on another thread here
    Hope you are well too!

It's hard when we know the way we are feeling but have no idea why!! I suffer from anxiety and for about 2 months, I really thought I was never going to feel back to my normal self again! It is frustrating because you just want to get past the feeling but sometimes no matter what you do, it just won't leave and can have lingering effects. What helps for one person, does not necessarily mean that it will help for another. But the thing about having anxiety and depression....they are both very treatable disorders! CBT does have a very high success rate. This therapy does not necessarily mean you have to write your thoughts down on paper at all, some people are unable to put their thoughts into words.....it is training your mind to change your thought patterns which are caused by cognitive distortions of how you are truly feeling. Having a psychology degree myself and taking CBT for my anxiety, I have seen first hand how this therapy can be truly successful.

Thanks for sharing your positive note halleclaire. I hope you are feeling great now! CBT and the TEA forms can work wonders if you stick with them.

Thanks for sharing your positive note halleclaire. I hope you are feeling great now! CBT and the TEA forms can work wonders if you stick with them.
    Where is everyone on these boards? I hope everyone is doing great! Life is good for me

Where is everyone on these boards? I hope everyone is doing great! Life is good for me
    I'm around
    Hope everyone is well!

I'm around
    Hope everyone is well!
    Doing great and glad to see this site is becoming active again.