Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Unhappy Getting all my old symptoms again, feeling ill! HELP!

I'm starting to feel so ill again, it's kinda worrying me in my mind but I'm not really showing it on the outside. I've worried myself into thinking I have a brain Tumor or something. AGAIN!

I get headaches in the same place and nausea and twitching, the usual, I've had that all before. New symptoms:
    Numbness when I wake up
    it feels weird to touch a part of my skin, strange sensations
    Blurry vision
    I sometimes he little spots and unclear patches in my vision.
    When I do gymnastics in cheerleading, after I've done a cartwheel or something my vision goes kinda starry, something ie never head before.
    Feeling kinda weird in general, don't know how to explain it.
    Getting short of breath and can't breathe properly, out of the blue.

I don't know how it came on so fast. It came out of the blue too. Is this definitely just anxiety? Maybe subconscious? I've had a lot of these symptoms in the past. Could it be subconcious?
    i haven't been getting that long sleep but i don't think it could cause all this.
    IMPORTANT NOTE - CAN'T KEEP GOING TO THE DOCTORS AS I'VE BEEN TOO MANY TIMES, MY MUM WON'T LET ME ANYMORE.

Being mentally exhausted makes my symptoms much worse and can even cause them in the first place, it's really important to get some decent rest