Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey Matt. I've tried mediating... Lorazapam .. Painting .. lol lots of things.. Its getting better but just today I got all foggy again.. Ugh

#7 and #8 kind of nail it down. Likely anxiety......a fast heart beat would seal the deal but it sounds like you at least anxious. IHMO. Alankay

Calli- I have all your symptoms and then some lol. I was diagnosed with anxiety disorder/panic attacks over 5 years ago. I also go through bouts of social anxiety/agoraphobia. I take Lexapro as well and it definitely made a difference. Be careful though not to stop it once you start feeling good. The symptoms will just return. I am the worst about this. I am currently have to restart taking it because I stopped for like 4 months and my symptoms came back full force. These forums are a great source of support and talking about your issues/concerns really makes a difference. I think that the people that suffer from anxiety internalize everything. So, being able to share relieves a lot of that.

Ugh I feel dizzy even right now and I'm laying down it sucks.. I was doing good for a few days. The thing is I don't want to be stuck on pills for the rest of my life .. I'm seeing a counsellor soon but don't have that much faith in it.... I'll see how it goes

I know what you mean too. I just had 3 good days and thought maybe the worst was behind me. My anxiety just started about 3 weeks ago. I tried going for a run last night which I have always enjoyed but it brought back some of those fuzzy, dizzy feelings. I haven't been able to shake them all day. Nothing atop intense but enough to get my anxiety back up.

Little down and discouraged tonight. I want to do the things I used to enjoy, but I don't like this feeling.