Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Anyone ever get stomach relatated symptoms?

I've been extremely anxious lately. I recently stopped taking Zoloft, Adderall & Xanax just because I didn't like feeling so medicated all the time. I felt like an emotionless zombie. Now, I'm really stressed and starting to have serious stomach symptoms. I get random sharp pains in my side and sometimes it feels like my entire stomach just cramps up to the point that I can barely move.

Anyone else have these problems?

Yes I have those problems when I'm stressed especially around my monthly cycle. I have PMDD and I get mania with my anxiety and that can manifest itself into physical symptoms. Try taking one thing at a time and talk to your doctor and see what he/she says about it.

I get stomach issues all the time. GI trouble is closely related to anxiety. I'll go though bouts of chewing 6 tums a day for a a couple weeks and then nothing for a month. I notice I have stomach issues when I have a bad anxiety flareup. It also sounds like withdrawal symptoms..