Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clumsiness

Lol no it's not interfering with my life. I do have to check every plug socket is off, and I haven't left any taps on, occasionally have to check the oven before I go to sleep LOL

LOL! That's not too bad is it? (I'm covering my face with my hand and have idea why! LOL)

Better to be safe than sorry right?

Clumsy with words, yes. I remember when I had such bad anxiety and I was so flustered with talking to my mom and answering the phone at the same time that I said "Hello!" to my mom and "I love you?" when I picked up the phone. Oy.

Lol that's pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieRegina View Post
    Clumsy with words, yes. I remember when I had such bad anxiety and I was so flustered with talking to my mom and answering the phone at the same time that I said "Hello!" to my mom and "I love you?" when I picked up the phone. Oy.
    Reminds me when I first got a SAMSUNG GALAXY-S phone. The original had a bug where sometimes texts went to the wrong person!! (yeah, shocking)

"Can't wait to see and snog you later" - I thought I sent to my partner... only my dad received it.

Wrong on all levels.

Bug was fixed after a long awaited firmware update but bloody hell this caused some confusion.

Priceless

Hahaha, glad to know I'm not the only one who sends love messages to strangers.. or parents.

I borrowed my mums phone once to text my boyfriend and he text back "I like the thought of you in the bath" or something like that and she read it **criiinnnge**

>"I like the thought of you in the bath"

Coz you only bath twice a year... I bet he does, lol