Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Didn't ya hear?

Not available
    Last edited by The Saunders child; 10-22-2022 at 07:53 AM.

Peter's Conscience
    Edinburgh, Scotland and occasionally prison

Peter Ross Anderson - Jesus fucking christ, get your priorities straight

Peter, seriously, why are you wasting your time on here?
    Given everything that's going on you should be spending as much time as you can with your family, not picking fights with strangers on the internet.
    Get your thick fucking potato head down to the fucking hospital and go visit your mum. When you're done there go spend as much time as you can with your sister and her kid before social services take it away. Maybe even make yourself fucking useful and maybe actually try fucking help them for a change eh?
    You won't ever get this time back.
    There's no restarting the level or respawning.

Peter's Conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by The Saunders child View Post
    James giving advice? To pea tar? On teh internet?
    Not James. And I'm deadly serious Peter - your mum has COPD and an aortic aneurism from the sounds of it, is flagged as DNR and we're at the start of the season for upper respiratory tract infections. One cough is all it takes. You should be spending as much time with her as you can. You fucking owe her that much. You're fucked when she goes.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - occasionally gets it right

So I have to assume going by your logic, that all of the pointless spam on here you started since November hasn't been the work of yourself ("James") either, right?
    Correct. See sometimes you get something right (even if it was attempted sarcasm) I am not James. I only post on here using this account, and before today hadn't posted here (or anywhere else for that matter) for a week.
    I have other accounts here - such as Silent Shill - but I don't post from them.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - fiddling with itself while its home burns

Quote Originally Posted by PeterAndersonIsARacist View Post
    Not James. And I'm deadly serious Peter - your mum has COPD and an aortic aneurism from the sounds of it, is flagged as DNR and we're at the start of the season for upper respiratory tract infections. One cough is all it takes. You should be spending as much time with her as you can. You fucking owe her that much. You're fucked when she goes.
    Why are you still fucking about on here, Peter? (Or elsewhere come to that - It's not like Konami is going to buy you groceries, is it?)
    Did you bother visiting your mum yet? Or your sister?
    Did you manage to see your sister's spawn before the social workers took it away?
    No I guess not. I'm sure she'll take your fraternal loyalty into account when you need support in the future. It's not like you can afford to be burning any bridges, is it?
    You realise no other fucker in your fucking car-crash of a family is going to touch you with a bargepole once Tania's gone?
    The only people checking up on you this time next year will be the constabulary.

Peter's Conscience

Peter Ross Anderson - A bit like a zombie parrot

That's a bit ironic, considering you've been 'fucking about' on this crappy forum for even longer.
    Peter seems to hear or read other people saying things, and then spouts it itself, without ever apparently understanding the things it's repeating. Like a shitty AI chatbot, or a demented mynah bird.
    It would almost be endearingly pathetic if Peter wasn't such a nasty, evil, misogynist, racist, violent, psychotic, putrid, perverted, talentless, narcissistic cockwomble.