Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anxiety attacks due to COVID-19 reports

Recently, the news regarding coronavirus is just so disturbing especially in other countries where they literally die on the streets. I can't imagine having to go through those kinds of situations. I'm hesitant to go back to normal even though there are vaccines already. I've been having anxiety attacks when going out and it's taking a toll on me physically as I feel distressed. Help! How should I deal with this?

Hi, Camille..

Yeah, the numbers are going up here, to, so I only go out when needed these days. You never know who's "shedding" the virus and every time I hear somebody cough or sneeze I sort of freak out as well. I think we just keep a distance from others and do the best we can. I've read that the children are losing their lives form this that have no preexisting health conditions. Are you vaccinated? They say (for what its worth) the chances are less to die if you do catch it. I'm waiting on the booster to come here. The world is pretty disgusting right now to say the very least.

I'm sorry ... the only advice I have it to enjoy your own company more and try to avoid large crowds of people and keep distance.

I know it sucks though.

Quote Originally Posted by salvator here View Post
    Hi, Camille..

Yeah, the numbers are going up here, to, so I only go out when needed these days. You never know who's "shedding" the virus and every time I hear somebody cough or sneeze I sort of freak out as well. I think we just keep a distance from others and do the best we can. I've read that the children are losing their lives form this that have no preexisting health conditions. Are you vaccinated? They say (for what its worth) the chances are less to die if you do catch it. I'm waiting on the booster to come here. The world is pretty disgusting right now to say the very least.

I'm sorry ... the only advice I have it to enjoy your own company more and try to avoid large crowds of people and keep distance.

I know it sucks though.
    Hey Salvatore,

Thanks for your response. I also heard about the children being infected and it's awful. I guess you are right. I have to keep it cool to be able to know what to do. I can't lose it or else I'll get the virus in my head. I have to isolate myself. Yes, I am vaccinated. How about you?

You're quite welcome

We can only do what is possible to protect ourselves as best as can without going paranoid. Yes I'm vaccinated and waiting for the booster. I'm already pretty isolated anyway so it not much different for me, but I know its an adjustment for some.

I'm not vaccinated. Simply put, I am not sure how I feel about the divide and conquer campaign going re public policing via peer group pressure. I'm curious if you sense what I am talking about here? I can certainly say that it's having the reverse effect here in Australia seeing more determined to resist. Smear campaigns often do that. I'll wait and see how bitter it becomes.

I think the most sensible thing to do right now is to get vaccinated. It will not protect you from having the virus perse but the symptoms will be less and you would likely survive. I'm not sure about the side effects but if you.re not planning to live forever, I think it's the best choice. But I can be wrong.

I think regardless of right or wrong, it's best to go with what you feel is best. Unfortanley given today's perception management it's not always easy for people to follow their hearts. Often they find themselves swept away in a sea of other peoples thoughts. Therefore I don't blame anyone either way.

Today I added to my thinking whilst talking with my therapist, it's time to start pondering about about looking into getting a 'Do Not Resuscitate Health Directive.' As it stands, it seems the only right I find I have. All others options are dictated for me.

My thoughts to your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by salvator here View Post
    You're quite welcome

We can only do what is possible to protect ourselves as best as can without going paranoid. Yes I'm vaccinated and waiting for the booster. I'm already pretty isolated anyway so it not much different for me, but I know its an adjustment for some.
    Definitely a lot of adjustment, what vaccine did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    I think regardless of right or wrong, it's best to go with what you feel is best. Unfortanley given today's perception management it's not always easy for people to follow their hearts. Often they find themselves swept away in a sea of other peoples thoughts. Therefore I don't blame anyone either way.

Today I added to my thinking whilst talking with my therapist, it's time to start pondering about about looking into getting a 'Do Not Resuscitate Health Directive.' As it stands, it seems the only right I find I have. All others options are dictated for me.

My thoughts to your thoughts.
    You do have a point, I also respect people who do not want to get vaccinated. It's their life, their body so it's their choice. No one should ever let other people dictate what he/she needs to do. We all have the freedom of choice. Agree?

Quote Originally Posted by IAmCamille View Post
    You do have a point, I also respect people who do not want to get vaccinated. It's their life, their body so it's their choice. No one should ever let other people dictate what he/she needs to do. We all have the freedom of choice. Agree?
    That's a welcome sentiment and I applauded your diplomacy. However when choice is pressured by political campaigning designed to marginalize and minimizes the 'concerns' regarding vaccinations - indeed I agree ' it is their life.' However, our bodies and fictitious identities are defined and property of the state. At least if you identify as a citizen. Receiving a benefit of any kind and so on. You are then owned by the state. not a natural born human being, and likewise void of any rights. It's all legal.

It makes us commodities within a corporation system. Why Your Legal Name Is Written in All Capital Letters ... Birth Certificates, Bank Cards, Drivers License & all other legal binding documents.

Therefore I am coming to see how choice and agreements can in fact be validated as illusion. The deception in the legal game and corporations in general are artfully woven into the fabric of what others call society. Only by disidentifying from society and rejecting status as a citizen can you challenge said ownership (of the fabricated capitalized character - AKA one's body and conditioned self) in a court of law. It's easy for others who understand how to play the game to simply tell others not to agree. It's simply not that easy and in fact I would say near impossible to break free. Such people have money and ways not to rely on being bound like things such as welfare benefits in order to survive in a world that outlaws community self sufficiency and is 100% on making every human dependent on cooperate power. It's a well designed loop that start by branding people as soon as they are born. Definitely worth looking into because it's a real thing. Not a conspiracy at all.

It's only because you asked if I 'agree' with a ? (question mark) that I decided to give this answer as best I can. Especially the suggestion that we own our own bodies. The body comes with the fictitious character as defined by the state. It is just as easily controlled when it comes to so called rights. The PC world we now live in goes hand in hand with the design.

So - I have to say with all my heart, no ... people do not have the kinds of choices they are lead to beleive. That said, I beleive in myself as someone that wants nothing to do with this society because of the conditioned delusional states I have now come to see - how humans end up ; end up believing. This is my perception not just from what I have read online but how I have processed said info with what I have seen and experienced.

In the same way that in the end I will take the vaccine and now doubt live in a world that will ensure we keep taking them for many years to come as part of a new way of being, I also stand in the court of law bound in much the same way unable to denounce my fabricated character as easily as others would make out. The disempowering of people on such a level makes many of 'US' (I'll warrant the use of the term US because I sense very much I speak for many from this perspective) Many whos lives have been cut short (nothing to do with CV)

I leave it at that. I think I have answered well for myself and do denounce this system people call society ... yet I receive benefits and certified not only as a fabricated character but also as a non contributor (myself defined as byproduct) that is owned by the state according to the legal system validated in how my name is processed every day by the state. It could not be more oppressive. The illusion as taught otherwise seeks to alienate through reactionary response by those deeply invested. As such I apologize that my words will no doubt offend ... and I really mean for that not to be the case.

The only grounding I can give to such a take that is YES - we have a choice. But it is the kind of choice that is made in prison that enables one to be free of all the things we have been taught to desire by the system. It has nothing to do with our body for that is bound just as much as our fictitious name. In fact every thing this system makes to put in us is designed to control every aspect of our being. Again - nothing to do with CV yet the irony can be seen as extreme.

I am one of countless who complies not from a point of choice, just as those who refuse to yeild, do so regardless of free will. The system in place is very powerful and very Very well designed.

No offence, in this light/darkness ... agreement and choice has little to do with it. YET - disconnecting from the web of pods in terms of waking up, brings about an new understanding of such delusional terms and gives way to something I am yet to find. I just know I am never going to look back despite compliance whilst disowning my identity and the cords connected to me.

It's OK - to view me as crazy. I really like your style Camille.

My choice of words and attempt not to use many of the binding ones ... is my commitment not to be part of this identity/game/prison/program. That is all. The only choice I have is outside this world's LAW. Yea ... that is it and is so for everyone that identifies as X,Y & Z. Note the caps. Is good though ... I think it is true that more people are indeed waking up despite compliance. I will give that a new term soon enough.
    Last edited by Ponder; 09-07-2021 at 05:28 AM.