Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Bass View Post
    I know the key is to relax into them and accept, but I'm not finding it easy.
    It's interesting that you make this point.

The very difficult thing with this is that we are trying to do something at the most difficult time to do it!!

I have found that there is a way to do this in a very controlled manner, when we are in a safe place, which actually recalibrates the mind to realise that nothing bad will happen. This recalibration actually dissolves the fear forever!

If you would like to know more about this technique then let me know and I'll send it over for you to take a look at it.

Hi Jon

Yes please I'm interested.

BB

Hi Jon

Your link seems to be to a site I have to pay for. Can you post your technique here?

You don't have to pay for anything BB. Just click the 'Download' sign and then open the file once it has downloaded.

Hi Jon

I only have an old Android phone so that's probably the problem

BB

OK BB I'll send it in a form you can read it straight off the phone as a Message.

Hi Jon

thanks. its being blocked. another solution would be to send an image of the website.

am still a bit puzzled why you don't want to share with the whole community though

BB

Did you receive my message I've just sent?

Because initially I want to know who's using the technique so I can follow up with them and assist, if necessary. If I just put it out there I have no way of knowing who's using it. I want direct feedback as to how people get on with it. I have a small number of people who are using, including a Hypnotherapist who is also recommending it to her clients.

Are you on facebook?

You can find part of the description on here: https://www.facebook.com/fear2fearless/

You'd need to message me on FB for me to send you the rest.