Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    One finger or two?
    People are ar$e hats! Embrace the animal kingdom for company, that's what I do ☺️
    It's what your right hands for..

Aww, people aren't all bad, we just get caught up in our own stuff sometimes. *sigh* But yeah, at least animals are consistent. I don't know what I'd do without the unconditional love I get from my dog!

One finger or two?
    Most of the people I meet end up screwing me over, so I gave up on people..lol

My sole purpose in life now is to ride a great white shark into battle against the jellyfish hordes

heheeeeeeeeeeeeee Mist you made me laugh, Gypsy you need to pee on that person and you are going to be ok. Be patient.
    I gave up on people long time ago too. I have so much to do , so much to see, Anxious like hell but i will recover...........
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by MiST View Post
    Most of the people I meet end up screwing me over, so I gave up on people..lol

My sole purpose in life now is to ride a great white shark into battle against the jellyfish hordes
    You riding a great white shark?! You really have lost the plot now
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

One finger or two?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    I have so much to do , so much to see, Anxious like hell but i will recover...........
    That's right Dahila, you absolutely will recover, and with your positive attitude it will happen soon, but don't fret those anxious days, you know how to handle them, we are all here for you any time you need us, so use us

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Gypsy you need to pee on that person
    Thanks for the mental image..lol

One finger or two?
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsylee View Post
    You riding a great white shark?! You really have lost the plot now
    I don't think I ever had it in the first place..lol

thank you Mist, I feel much better today, I took time to make 50 soaps and some bath bombs. It seems to help, I have to focus on being safe doing it, and my anxiety evaporates, If I was alone in house it would be perfect)
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Howdy all. Still around and still struggling. Still miss my cigs it's been almost two years and i think about them every day and yes still gaining weight! The stressful job i took is, well......stressful. what can i say. It is good to see you all though and i have stopped by from time to time but i have not posted in awhile. Peace to you all
    " it is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt ", Mark Twain.

John, Good to hear from you. Anne