Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am just an extreme control freak because of my anxiety and nobody can handle it. I try so hard not to be but when I care about people they seep in to my worries too.

I mean violent attacks by when I start panicking I throw up and I have to lay down because I start shaking so bad. They are pretty constant if I don't occupy my mind with something else but I can't avoid them forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne1221 View Post
    You are giving such good advice to others on this forum; I don't know how you're doing it even though you're struggling yourself.

I just don't want anyone to have to suffer. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Sorry I didn't realize I had to click 'Reply with Quote' so there are some thing I responded to floating around.

Oh, I see. Yes, anxiety does affect our relationship with others. It affects our lives in so many ways. I understand completely. Thanks for explaining.

I too can give you a run for your money on being the worst case. Everyday is a battle and I am getting tired. I also am alone most of the day.
    I am pretty convinced that my chemicals in my brain are so out of whack that I can be a test subject for modern medicine research.

The therapist should not be saying to you that you are the worst case of GAD she has ever had. That is not professional of her at all.