So I'm 18 years old and ever since I was around 11 or 12 I've been suffering from terrible anxiety. It was never completely debilitating until now. I'm in my first few weeks of college as a freshman and it is really taking a toll on me. When I first got here I was excited to meet new people and all that, but as the days went by I found myself wanting to stay in my room and only going out very rarely. Classes began and that's when it really hit me. I'm terrified of my professors, the workload is so stressful and I literally only leave my room to shower or go to class. Yesterday I had a really bad stomach ache before one of my classes and didn't go. To be honest, I don't want to go to any of my classes because I'm just terrified of being in a room full of people I don't know, having to answer questions I don't actually know the answer to. After every class I feel like I've humiliated myself and go back to my room to recover until the next time I have class. Every time I think about class my stomach hurts. I feel so helpless and stupid, like everybody else knows what they're doing and I don't. I have classes tomorrow and to be honest, I don't know if I'll go. I don't want to leave my freaking dorm room because just the thought of being out in public makes me want to pull my hair out. I don't know if this is more anxiety of agoraphobia. I've been diagnosed with anxiety disorder but it has never really been this bad. I want to leave college. At least do community college where I can live at home. Any advice? By the way, I have a meeting with a counselor this week along with a meeting with a psychiatrist, but i don't want to wait that long.