Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Nausea, Vomiting, Lack of Appetite

For the last few days I've barely eaten anything, with little or no appetite at all. I've been feeling very nauseous as well. I've been sick twice already today and I haven't eaten anything yet. I tried eating some pasta, because I felt really hungry. The second I smelt the food I instantly felt sick, I couldn't eat it. I keep getting hot flushes and I feel really fatigue.. Anyone else experience this? I love food so this is really odd for me to just go off it!

I've gotten nauseous many times from anxiety. Try to stay hydrated if you can.
    Your day will go the way the corners of your mouth turn-Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Kayleigh Adams View Post
    For the last few days I've barely eaten anything, with little or no appetite at all. I've been feeling very nauseous as well. I've been sick twice already today and I haven't eaten anything yet. I tried eating some pasta, because I felt really hungry. The second I smelt the food I instantly felt sick, I couldn't eat it. I keep getting hot flushes and I feel really fatigue.. Anyone else experience this? I love food so this is really odd for me to just go off it!
    I get this way when I have a bad episode...I find if it were not for soft drinks I would not make it ( as a rule I don't normally drink them). last attack I had, the first thing I could eat was PBJ sandwiches...it was all I could eat for several days after attack, all things I do not eat(health nut, not processed foods)...I thank my Mom for getting me to try and eat one.

I would drop so much weight in a short spell. Sometimes 10-12 lbs per week

I would drink as much milk as I could since it has lots of calories. I had no appetite at all

So yes, anxiety does that. Just another beauty it serves up
    "Y'all didn't have to shoot me" ~ Harambe

Yes I was like this when I was really bad with my anxiety,I had things like bananas and Nourishment drinks as I could not face food but could drink them to keep my energy levels so maybe they would be worth getting or you could even make smoothies something etc
    Take care

Quote Originally Posted by Kayleigh Adams View Post
    I've recently experienced this; I just tried to distract myself from the anxiety so the nausea would go, because it's goes as soon as the anxiety does, but after I ate I became nauseous and anxious again! So I'm with you don't know how to stop the best I've got is too take your mind off it the best you can.. Best wishes x