Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Here's a new one

A new symptom rarely comes around but this one's a bit odd. I'm no stranger to leg pains and aches. But i've been getting an odd sensation the past few days in my right leg. It comes and goes very infrequently and lasts a few seconds. It's a warm/wet surge in my calf muscle. Sometimes it's in the back of my thigh. It doesn't last long at all. Today it's bee a bit more frequent and then I started worrying about it, so guess what? Now it's becoming a lot more common.

I've had hot flushes before in my face, but never in my muscles?

Ed
    How strong, how costly, the urge to fight our fate and turn back time. But life is meant to be consumed, not preserved to ward off doom. One can surely die from fear, before the end is ever near.

Any swelling in that area?
    " it is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt ", Mark Twain.

No swelling at all. No discolouration or pain or numbness or anything that'd suggest an issue with bloodflow.

Ed
    How strong, how costly, the urge to fight our fate and turn back time. But life is meant to be consumed, not preserved to ward off doom. One can surely die from fear, before the end is ever near.

Wierd.... Thats what i was going for though was a blood flow issue or clot.
    " it is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt ", Mark Twain.

Got a reply on another anxiety forum and someone said they got that symptom a hell of a lot which has helped me rationalize it further. In reality it's kinda nice to have a symptom that doesn't actually hurt.

Ed

True.................

I've had this exact thing very recently, on both legs (outer calves). Feels either wet/cold. It appears to be just another anxiety symptom for both of us, hopefully we can both be reassured by this.