Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here 😁

New here 😁

So last night as I was driven by anxiety and started having a panic attack I realised there was nobody whom I could talk to and tell how I feel who will actually understand.
    I have wonderful friends but they do not understand anxiety or depression.
    It's really hard for me to make them understand even the slightest thing about anxiety. They say 'what are you so worried and scared of all the time? You have a perfect life, people have it much worse than you, their are people struggling for their life'. That just makes me feel worse. How do I make them see I'm struggling for my life too? Having depression and anxiety makes it so hard for me to live.

I'm so glad I found this forum with people who will understand exactly what I'm talking about, like when I say I like people but crowd triggers my anxiety, you'll understand and support me.
    Hopefully I'll find positivity here (:

Hello and welcome

Yes we are very anxious here lol.
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Yeah :P
    I've never met or talked to somebody with anxiety (none I've been aware about atleast) so you are officially the first one. So hi. :P

Hi! I also have great friends and I love them dearly but I never really can talk about it and them understand me. I know it is hard living with anxiety too and I also struggle, so you are not alone .

Quote Originally Posted by Anxiousteen View Post
    Yeah :P
    I've never met or talked to somebody with anxiety (none I've been aware about atleast) so you are officially the first one. So hi. :P
    Yeah, we try and stay underground where it's safe for us. We rarely venture above ground where the normal people live.

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03 View Post

Yeah, we try and stay underground where it's safe for us. We rarely venture above ground where the normal people live.
    True this...

Quote Originally Posted by gypsylee View Post
    True this...
    Real women don't say "true this".

Oh really?! Are you still brooding about the quiche thing?? LOL.

I'm here for you. Nobody understands me. Ilost almost all of my friends and i'm a fat freak. I gained so much weight on these antidepressants and just being anxious i hate it. i wish i could get back into my fit lifestyle but that's a long shot away.

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieKK View Post
    I'm here for you. Nobody understands me. Ilost almost all of my friends and i'm a fat freak. I gained so much weight on these antidepressants and just being anxious i hate it. i wish i could get back into my fit lifestyle but that's a long shot away.
    That sucks, Steph. Which ones are you taking?