Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Unhappy I just had a breakdown

So I had depression, long-lasting, thick depression and I came to this place where the first thing someone does is body-shame me really harshly. I have really fast metabolism so I've been very thin since I was born, now after several months of throwing up because of my anxiety every morning, I'm even thinner than ever. The person knew that, and knew that I gained weith and felt comfortable with my own body, but they just had to make some really harsh and mean comments about it. I was wearing shorts and a tank top and immediately I ran inside promising myself to never wear anything which would leave any part of my body uncovered, shaking and I went through a panic attack I'd rather not talk about. I spent a lot of time shaking and crying and the next day, the first thing that happened when I went outside was that a drunk guy pinched my bottom. I couldn't do anything, say anything, I just felt a pit inside of me, stared at him and went inside.
    I spent a lot of time crying again, my anxiety was the boss of me and I felt like I could die and not care for a moment.

Hi there Brusinka very good to meet you, sorry to hear things have been so rough for you and also that you were treated so harsh and uncaring by these people. I hope you can find the strength in the future to be comfortable enough in your own skin, to be able to shrug off people like these and there stupid comments.

Brusinka welcome to the forum, do not put attention on judgmental and cruel people, seek the company of good people, )
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Hey Brusinka, image issues can be rough. You made an awesome step though in venting on here, it's good to get it all out. Your anxiety can often feel overwhelming but your posting on here shows that you are in control, even if it doesn't feel like that sometimes. From your post it sounds like you know the person who said those things was being deliberately hurtful, those people are nothing hun, they are the fleas on the bottom of a bag of rubbish. They are nothing. Their words are nothing. You said in your post:
    " knew that I gained weith and felt comfortable with my own body" - this is what matters. Not some knob heads opinion. Fuck them. You were comfortable within your own skin. They can go take a flying jump of a very high drop. All that matters is you, you felt good about your body and nothing has changed there. You are fine as you are

am so sorry to hear this. truly

It sounds like you want your boundaries of your body respected. You must 1st respect yourself if you want others to do the same...