Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am trying to find it too, where have you find it? Never mind, I need just to find the name , the way it is written)) snap!!!
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    I am trying to find it too, where have you find it? Never mind, I need just to find the name , the way it is written)) snap!!!

Did you find it..... It works for me?!

Anybody seen Dahila online lately? If so, it means my BLOCK list is working perfectly. Joking, Dahila.

I'm glad you're staying anyway, Exactice. You offer many valuable contributions to this site. Can you believe people once had to live on here without an ignore list? One of the best features ever.

I don't know what it is about this forum, but it attracts certain people now again who seem to believe they have sage-like qualities. Anxiety, by it's very nature, is extremely neurotic. Mostly in an innocent way. But still, I think some people get over their symptoms, but not their neurosis. Their ego remains in a heightened state, then they come to a place like this, and their words gain them followers.

From then on in, in that state, it's all down hill.

Watchwords:

Tolerance
    understanding
    love
    awareness
    acceptance

'PanicCured" is frustrated. 'Dr Dan' - while he lasted, was his trigger you see. PanicCured was dormant for some time until Dan was good enough to step in and trigger his feelings toward conventional 'wisdom'. And so PC not realizing the two compliment each other, but believing what Dan said to be nonsense. A little elbow grease and fortitude is whats needed, you see. Now if he is indeed semi-cured, it was that frustration and hence fortitude within himself that led to the remission, at least partly.

One goes the way of his beliefs, period. And saw Dan as a threat you see to his own sticky. Now you certainly better not get into an argument with him, or buck those beliefs. Now Dr Dan has faded you see, so has PC, for it was not you all he was after...

Either way, things are not always as they seem, we are all one, see? Flip the coin of your own identity and you have a little bit of them both, in you...But because you are on one side of the coin you cannot see the other.

Unless I edify you of it.

These are just general remarks.

Allow each their own way, and soon that shall pass too. Inbetween the drama, you have people coming and going who need real encouragement, not threads "I will surely end my stay here", or "I am going where its friendly"

Then you have a new member like the one on page one saying "Where? Where is all this activity, where shall I go" From KellyMN "Can you guys recommend another site?" You see, where are you each using your gifts, in love, in fear, not only are you saying "I will leave!" but you encourage others to as well.

If you leave, leave quietly without fanfare and a party, and when you have had time to think, return quietly, as if you never left. Inbetween do your thinking. Most of you are here now not for the self per se, but the benefit is in the giving, the helping, that is the draw, and that is irresistible, regardless of the temporary setbacks. You should all be used to setbacks, am I correct?

Either you are in it to win it, and to stick it out, or not. And in the process you are learning how to have relationships with not only those who you love, but those you hate. And the real learning is in the experience of the latter. For in the hate is a reflection of the self-characteristics that you do not like. An opportunity for self-growth.

I myself am certainly a stubborn, difficult entity to deal with, but you know, sometimes I come out with something that makes sense, you just have to weed through the babble

Stick around. Unless you've got better things to do. At 3AM one day soon while you are awake and listless you will peruse the board when the world is quiet.....And like magic you will see a thread "help me"...and you will.....And that is what its all about. My friend Exactice knows this well, those little chats do feel good, don't they?

The fight is in the front lines now. Who will survive? Survive until you decide, not until someone decides for you. And that someone is (labeled) an 'enemy' you don't even understand. Only difference is, the enemy is on the same side as you.
    Last edited by Im-Suffering; 11-13-2014 at 07:25 AM.

I am S you right and it is really interesting post
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Im-Suffering View Post
    Watchwords:

Tolerance
    understanding
    love
    awareness
    acceptance

'PanicCured" is frustrated. 'Dr Dan' - while he lasted, was his trigger you see. PanicCured was dormant for some time until Dan was good enough to step in and trigger his feelings toward conventional 'wisdom'. And so PC not realizing the two compliment each other, but believing what Dan said to be nonsense. A little elbow grease and fortitude is whats needed, you see. Now if he is indeed semi-cured, it was that frustration and hence fortitude within himself that led to the remission, at least partly.

One goes the way of his beliefs, period. And saw Dan as a threat you see to his own sticky. Now you certainly better not get into an argument with him, or buck those beliefs. Now Dr Dan has faded you see, so has PC, for it was not you all he was after...

Either way, things are not always as they seem, we are all one, see? Flip the coin of your own identity and you have a little bit of them both, in you...But because you are on one side of the coin you cannot see the other.

Unless I edify you of it.

These are just general remarks.

Allow each their own way, and soon that shall pass too. Inbetween the drama, you have people coming and going who need real encouragement, not threads "I will surely end my stay here", or "I am going where its friendly"

Then you have a new member like the one on page one saying "Where? Where is all this activity, where shall I go" From KellyMN "Can you guys recommend another site?" You see, where are you each using your gifts, in love, in fear, not only are you saying "I will leave!" but you encourage others to as well.

If you leave, leave quietly without fanfare and a party, and when you have had time to think, return quietly, as if you never left. Inbetween do your thinking. Most of you are here now not for the self per se, but the benefit is in the giving, the helping, that is the draw, and that is irresistible, regardless of the temporary setbacks. You should all be used to setbacks, am I correct?

Either you are in it to win it, and to stick it out, or not. And in the process you are learning how to have relationships with not only those who you love, but those you hate. And the real learning is in the experience of the latter. For in the hate is a reflection of the self-characteristics that you do not like. An opportunity for self-growth.

I myself am certainly a stubborn, difficult entity to deal with, but you know, sometimes I come out with something that makes sense, you just have to weed through the babble

Stick around. Unless you've got better things to do. At 3AM one day soon while you are awake and listless you will peruse the board when the world is quiet.....And like magic you will see a thread "help me"...and you will.....And that is what its all about. My friend Exactice knows this well, those little chats do feel good, don't they?

The fight is in the front lines now. Who will survive? Survive until you decide, not until someone decides for you. And that someone is (labeled) an 'enemy' you don't even understand. Only difference is, the enemy is on the same side as you.
    Sorry for the absence everyone! It had nothing to do with the forum, it was just very busy at the clinic. This time of year we see a lot more people than usual, because of seasonal depression/anxiety. The nights are getting longer and the sun is setting earlier, which can wreak havoc on an individual's circadian rhythm, which can in turn lead to upsetting symptoms. Not to worry though, I'm not going anywhere!
    - Dr. Dan

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticTrain View Post
    Sorry for the absence everyone! It had nothing to do with the forum, it was just very busy at the clinic. This time of year we see a lot more people than usual, because of seasonal depression/anxiety. The nights are getting longer and the sun is setting earlier, which can wreak havoc on an individual's circadian rhythm, which can in turn lead to upsetting symptoms. Not to worry though, I'm not going anywhere!
    - Dr. Dan
    Welcome back (and forth) Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    I am S you right and it is really interesting post
    Good to see you !

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticTrain View Post
    - Dr. Dan
    I am very happy to see you Dan))
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Im Suffering, You make a great point, I know what you mean, the sad part is, there is one of those golden rule moments. "If you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all." Regardless if you disagree, this forum where people need help rather than aggravation, is not the place to display and argue your ego.

I have disagreements with certain things, but I can be tactful about it. More so, I can bite my tongue as to keep the peace and not try to agitate anyone nor raise anyone's anxiety.

In any case, I have hit the Ignore List and its wonderful so I dont have to worry about dealing with our "Friend"

Dan!!!! It is always a pleasure having you here. Yes people may disagree with your methods, but know that there are people that appreciate your openness and helpfulness! Thank you!!!!