Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Not only boys and girls, but those of us over 30 who think we are still athletes, but prefer more couch related exercise! Can you say lift that beer or reach for the potato chips? Lol

Here in North America we seem to have an over abundance of arm chair athletes and when those athletes who try to relive their youth usually end up with aches pains and / or a trip to the ER.

Ok I digress! I'm such a cynic!

Pam you are so right, LOL. I have been there and done that on more than one occasion ( i am slow learner i guess ).

Me too John, really slow on the uptake here!!! Lol! Now my exercise includes walking to the ball diamond and cheering on thoses bozo's I work with when they have a game. Problem with that is I know when I'm going to have to do their jobs too cause they over did it playing something fun!

Haha you can get chair aerobics over here it sounds like some of your work colleagues should do that Pam hehe.

Thanks for explaining John it sounds like what we call rounders. Its just a game we played at school in the summer when we were eventually allowed on the field for the whole of two weeks a year because of the weather haha. I bet its fab watching (when you are allowed lol).

Hannah don't mention rounders ha ha ha

It brings back memories of school sports day, I got smacked on the head with the bat by an oriental student with more upper arm strength than a Russian shot putter.

(Accident) but I can still feel the bruise
    "Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol, morphine or idealism.” - C.G. Jung

hahahahahaha (I shouldn't laugh). Them bats were lethal when they went flying. We were hardcore without helmets on lol. Health and safety would have a field day now, my son uses foam bats and balls not the good old wooden ones lol.

Health and safety has gone crazy, all I seem to do is risk assess these days.

But yes, we were definitely hard core! Real potato sacks for racing, real spoons and eggs for the egg and spoon race.

And Santa never had to hold a DBS check!

"Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol, morphine or idealism.” - C.G. Jung

haha health and safety sure has gone mad.
    but saying that I'm pleased santas have DBS checks. I'm sure I encountered this santa when I was little. scary santa.jpg

No wonder I have anxiety haha.

Hannah you literally killed Xmas

Ok would you guys tell me what DBS checks are? Remember, Canadian here, don't know the references. Doh!