Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Please consider this video if you are anxious/depressed, or agorahobic.

I seen this on television tonight and was deeply moved by the bravery and display of hope for those of us who have suffered with anxiety, depression and or agoraphobia. Please keep in mind this can be you and me, we are very capable. Be encouraged and keep moving forward in your own ways.
    Thank you

Peace

http://youtu.be/XO-abUhL_Ws
    "The One you are looking for, is the One looking."
    ---Gene Allen----

I watched that show tonight as well. It was really moving to see someone with anxiety and depression go out on a stage in front of tons of people and perform like that. I was so moved I almost started crying.

Well my eyes were sweating a bit. LOL It just goes to show us all there is always something we can find outside of ourselves to find a place for peace, our way. I guess we gotta lose our minds to come to our senses.

Peace
    "The One you are looking for, is the One looking."
    ---Gene Allen----

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by GeneAllen View Post
    Well my eyes were sweating a bit. LOL It just goes to show us all there is always something we can find outside of ourselves to find a place for peace, our way. I guess we gotta lose our minds to come to our senses.

Peace
    Dam It Gene, made me cry at work!

I really was starting to think I was alone until I saw that yesterday it was like a sign because I just got my first panic attack May 31 of this year

Very emotional and very inspirational. I can't even imagine what this girl went through but it's great to see her pull through.. it really shows that there's hope for everyone struggling with a mental health disorder