Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

I really need someone!!!!

I do t know what's going on... I've had stomach pain on off for about 3 weeks my poop has been of either a hard time going or diarriah little pellets or a lot last night woke up I middle of the night in terrile pain.,.. I've had a blood test and abdominal sonogram all normal..... Has anyone had this some days it hurts so bad others I'm fine and I poop fine..,. What gives ????

Oh I so know what you are going through. I have been having the same symptoms for 4 months. I think its all anxiety because thats where we hold most of our emotions, in the gut.

Hi Mkgirl01, Have you been taking any new meds or prescription pain killers at all?

No I havent

Are ya stresses about anything ( beside the issue that we are talking about ) ? Stress does a lot really bad things to the body. When they say stress kills, it really does. I have several doctors in my family and every one of them will tell you how hard stress is one the body. Not just mentally but physically. I do not know much about IBS or the like but as stupid as it sounds young or old a good daily fiber supplement will help regulate the bowl and eliminate some stomach pains. Along with some probiotics to get the system back up and running. I am not a doctor and no I did not stay at a holiday inn last night ( sorry, trying a little humor ) but these are just some suggestions that I know work. I hope that this clears up for you and it may just be a nasty stomach virus and will run it's coarse and be gone.