Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Another link: 30 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself

http://www.lifebuzz.com/just-stop/?u...uststopdesktop

We know it's not THAT easy, but I think there are some good points here. My favorite part, that I quoted on FB (and plenty of Facebookers need a lesson in this...):

25. Stop acting like everything is fine if it isn’t. – It’s okay to fall apart for a little while. You don’t always have to pretend to be strong, and there is no need to constantly prove that everything is going well.

I read that on your Facebook.

We really do waste so much energy pretending, and lying and acting. You really gain a lot when once in a while you allow yourself to be weak.

I think 14 wrote this in a post about what he learned from his anxiety disorder, if I remember rightly

I am in agreement. Like this thread. Let it all hang out, then put it away when it's over. There has to be a time for truth. LOL

Peace
    "The One you are looking for, is the One looking."
    ---Gene Allen----

I haven't read the entire list but a lot of these do make an awful lot of sense, I think I am going to copy them into a document, print it off and read some of them at random each day. Many thanks BSG for posting this

Yup definitely read and really made me realize certain things I was doing.. Amazing thread

Quote Originally Posted by windsoc View Post
    I haven't read the entire list but a lot of these do make an awful lot of sense, I think I am going to copy them into a document, print it off and read some of them at random each day. Many thanks BSG for posting this
    I like that idea! I'm going to do the same now (print it out).

Great read! So much so true!
    Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!
    Pam.