Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Search or not to Search.... never ending story...

We have multiply threads about the same subject ei. Magnesium, Panic attack, and many others.

When I see the some posts, I just want to grab the person and shake them while screaming "What are you thinking?!?!?!?!"

We have a wonderful option here, I keep talking about Search bar

It would be beneficial for members and forum space to search before they make a new thread, the same as was made two hours ago.... It started to be very annoying, I think more members feel that way, especially senior members, who have a certain number of posts. POSTS not threads....

What do you think people about search bar? is not big enough, or bright enough?

I would like to know your opinions , so far I had not made many new threads maybe 3.....
    Thank you for your attention

Dahila
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

My opinion is patience!! Some ppl don't have here. Its very simple to scroll past something if it annoys one.. my opinion!!!

The courtesy to others is listen when they talking, nothing personal
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Non taken!! But some try to come here to try to vent and get away from the world that cant understand their situation and still unhappy people here complaining. I dont get it.,theres not a limit to what u can or cant say..

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    When I see the some posts, I just want to grab the person and shake them while screaming "What are you thinking?!?!?!?!"

We have a wonderful option here, I keep talking about Search bar
    This made me laugh a lot. Dahlia I just never know what to expect from you !!!

Shaking people and screaming. I can just imagine it hehe.

And this post feels like Eman, rolling eyes, bigger letters!!

But true, there are some good things to be found by searching.

For future reference, it's best to name threads so others can find by searching too!

try "raw" in button search, it comes Ponders wonderful tread. I use it like twenty times a day; the search button here and on other forums)
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Smh... Dont understand some

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyu29 View Post
    Non taken!! But some try to come here to try to vent and get away from the world that cant understand their situation and still unhappy people here complaining. I dont get it.,theres not a limit to what u can or cant say..
    it is possible to vent in the thread of others, there is more chance for a sound advice, people get discouraged to post when they see all the same threads day after day , sometimes 5 the same in one hour )) I had seen it
    Last edited by Dahila; 02-19-2014 at 08:48 AM.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Okay, so let me ask u something. When I posted about magnesium and how I felt alot better you,replied "lol placebo effect" was that necessary... ?? That made me feel like shit.. Why?? Because you dont live in my body. You dont know what I struggle with daily. Everyones anxiety is different!! And let me add that im not the only one who thinks your cold in your "replies" or "comments" 2 others have felt the same that I know of. We should not have to walk on our toenails around you!! And thats what its been like. Im tired of seeing people,posting about "the search engine" but do,I rudely, bluntly say anything absoulutely not because its noy my place!!

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyu29 View Post
    Okay, so let me ask u something. When I posted about magnesium and how I felt alot better you,replied "lol placebo effect" was that necessary... ?? That made me feel like shit.. Why?? Because you dont live in my body. You dont know what I struggle with daily. Everyones anxiety is different!! And let me add that im not the only one who thinks your cold in your "replies" or "comments" 2 others have felt the same that I know of. We should not have to walk on our toenails around you!! And thats what its been like. Im tired of seeing people,posting about "the search engine" but do,I rudely, bluntly say anything absoulutely not because its noy my place!!
    I never thought about myself being cold, rather the opposite, but I have difficulties to believe in miracles maybe because I am well over 50 my dear. I had seen many "miracles" that stop working after a week. Of course supplements are important (I am not sure the one I take actually contain what they claim) but they do not cure they only help a bit. The problem with people posting the same multiply topics every day is not only on this forum, most forums just merge them. This one is very specific forum and probably for this reason they are not merge... If I insulted or upset you in any way, I apologize. I am everything but cold
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore