Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Massage and float.

I'm excited, in an hour or so ill be receiving an massage and float. You lay in a bath with asenth salt or something which makes you float in the water and it soothes muscle tension and relaxes the body and mind while you listen to meditating music for an hour, then receive an hour massage. I'm hoping and praying this helps give some relief to my stress tension and most importantly my anxiety!!
    I make youtube videos sometimes, feel free to subscribe
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I also have a facebook!
    AmberGbenga

I'm getting quickly jealous of you...

Living in sunny Australia, having a bf to visit in Hawaii... Now massages...

You know what I did today...? I got wet on the way to the store, and my hands got cold.

No, joking, you have fun, that sounds really cool
    Last edited by jessed03; 12-05-2013 at 10:54 PM.

Hahaha! Hey as the saying goes, the glass isn't always greener. I love my life, but my subconscious always finds a way to ruin the fun for me. But yes, I'm extremely excited!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I also have a facebook!
    AmberGbenga

Could you take a picture of the place? I actually wanna try it.

Something about floating in water just sounds... delightful.

Going on my own, telling my gf I'm working late or something. Phone off, lights dimmed...Yeah... Goodbye cold hands!
    Last edited by jessed03; 12-06-2013 at 02:20 AM.

I really couldn't enjoy the floating, wasn't my cup of tea, or maybe I just didnt give it a chance.. Either way I tryed to relax and enjoy it for 20 mins then I got my happy ass out and sat outside.. But here is a photo..
    Attached Images Attached Images

I also have a facebook!
    AmberGbenga

Wow, that looks really claustrophobic! That's too bad. I had visions of you floating in a beautiful salt water pool looking up at the sky.
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    )

If only that was the case, that would be amazing.. It was as claustrophobic as I thought it would be, but still.. I just couldn't enjoy it. It's a shame, but it was worth trying.

I also have a facebook!
    AmberGbenga

Quote Originally Posted by tailspin View Post
    Wow, that looks really claustrophobic! That's too bad. I had visions of you floating in a beautiful salt water pool looking up at the sky.
    I think you gotta go to Egypt for that.

Thanks for the pic Amber. Pity it wasn't as fun as you thought it would be.