Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    When you are in the middle of a panic attack, what's going through your head? For me it was "this is it. You're dying and you'll leave behind everything you love." What goes through your head?
    Sometimes courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's just the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "we'll try again tomorrow".

I have this all the time this is the root cause for everything for me to be honest this is what came first them my panic then OCD then eventually agoraphobia it's unbearable I always worry and think I haven't got no anxiety disorder this is to intense for that I've got something else and been miss diagnosed that's what I always think, I've had this before for two years and got better for 2 years and hit rock bottom again but this time feels worse and different like it's it's been amplified just wished my whole life feeling would just go back to normal I just want to get on with my life, I got better before with no dr do or OCD for ages I couldn't believe it my mind was clear I felt amazing and that's what keeps me going knowing it's possible to feel that good again it's just waiting for the mind the readjust itself and put feelings back on the right things etc it's horrible