Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have consulted with a doctor over the phone. He was very specialized in something I needed, but was in another state. He was recommended by people who had used him and who I trusted. I would have my primary care doctor do all of the needed tests, send off the results to the telephone consultation doctor, and then call his office at a scheduled time. I would pay by the minute, though it actually was always cheaper than an office visit with my primary care doctor, though my insurance would not cover it, as it was not an office visit.
    Recovered Anxiety and Depression Sufferer
    Enjoying Life Again!
    Author of "SANE - Reclaim Your Life"
    Follow me on:
    sane-book.blogspot.com

Oh no jess haha i think the online thing is stupid and your right its a computer thing,oh how funny i phoned 111 and done a questioner online and they said phone an ambulance haha i never though😃x

Hiya lee grant irons i have just gone on my email but it says to add you as a friend but were do i do that?

Quote Originally Posted by fisher View Post
    Hiya lee grant irons i have just gone on my email but it says to add you as a friend but were do i do that?
    I have only sent friend requests, but I have not recived any yet, so I had to look at the FAQ. Click on "Settings" at the top right of your screen. On the "Settings" page, click on the "Contacts and Friends" in the left column toward the bottom of the column. Look for my name, check the box to accept, check the 'Accept' button, and save the changes. If you do not wish to be friends then select 'Reject' instead." I cannot confirm that all of these instructions are exactly correct (you know how unhelpful "help" instructions can sometimes be), but this should get you in the right area to be able to figure it out.
    Enjoying Life Again!
    Follow me on:
    sane-book.blogspot.com

Hiya,listen do u mean on facebook or on hear?just that i cant seem to do it on hear )

Facebook would be fine too.

Try this. Click on "My Profile" at the top right of your screen. In the left column of the page you are taking to will be a section titled "My Friends." Click on "More." It should tajke you to a page where you can somehow accept my friend request.
    Enjoying Life Again!
    Follow me on:
    sane-book.blogspot.com