Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Update.

Update.

Hi guys. Been to see my councillor tonight and she have said the doctors should never have just given me diazapam for 3 weeks then just stop them as this is why I know feel worse again. In work today I had the intense burning feeling running through my body and I hadn't felt this since taking the diazapam so obviously it set me panicking. Councillor has suggested I go back to doctors tomorrow to ask about diazapam if not then I have to ask him for a substitute as I have gone back to the very beginning xx

Hello! At least your therapist gets it! Hope you can get some medicine to help you stabilize. Let us know how it goes.
    Recovered Anxiety and Depression Sufferer
    Enjoying Life Again!
    Author of "SANE - Reclaim Your Life"
    Follow me on:
    sane-book.blogspot.com

Hiya. Been to the doctors they did not want to give me dizapam again so they have started me on propanalol 3 times a day along with me citalopram. Any reviews on this med x x

Im on propranolol and it does seem to take the chest pain symptoms away bt does take a while to work properly

I had propanalol, it didn't give me any side effects, but unfortunately, it didn't help with the anxiety either. I was eventually given Chlomipromine (think thats how its spelt) and that helped me a great deal. I haven't had citalopram so I don't know about that.

I hope they work for you.