Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Wish i know...

Wish i know...

Does it ever get better ?

For me so far no

For me yes with psych/med treatment, addressing the cause or aggravating factors, and learning about anxiety and how it effects people. Anxiety is part of life, just more so for us anxious folk. Alankay

Not for me at the moment. I got better for a year and could cope and now it has come back with a vengeance. We just have to learn to handle the effects of the anxiety and depression until our bodies manage to get rid of it completely. Not easy and I think even if you do get cured, you always have to be mindful of it, and watch that you don't slip back into bad feelings. So you always have to be aware of symptoms and how to deal with them, which is always very individual how we handle them.

For me it gets better, but then it gets bad again. This has been the pattern for many years. I don't feel very stable and the good times seem fragile. But, at least there are still some good times!
    Last edited by tailspin; 10-06-2013 at 01:54 PM.
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )