Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Anxiety nd depression

Why does anxiety and depression make u feel so gloomy nd so scared like your going to die and give u pains like you have something wrong with you and bad things will happen???? Does anyone else feel this???? Would appreciate to knw if others feel same or how they feel on a day to day bases coping nd ther feeling of doom ect

Hey i feel the same way everyday but now im fighting it off becu i had everything checked out full blood work,heart,head MRI everything is good and now im fighting it when i feel a pain coming on now i know its nothing serious its the anxiety doing it so i let it go i dont pay any mind to it thats what you have to do and slowly it will go away im mean im not fully there yet becuz i still get discomfort left side by heart area and left side arm pain too but i know its nothing serious becuz it happens everyday and i go to bed at night and im up the next morning so its nothing just keep fighting it you will be fine and everyone else on here stay strong dont let it take over your life!!! Remember we only have one life to live so why worry u know that ur okay and had everything check so keep fighting!!! Stay strong sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by padrepio34 View Post
    Hey i feel the same way everyday but now im fighting it off becu i had everything checked out full blood work,heart,head MRI everything is good and now im fighting it when i feel a pain coming on now i know its nothing serious its the anxiety doing it so i let it go i dont pay any mind to it thats what you have to do and slowly it will go away im mean im not fully there yet becuz i still get discomfort left side by heart area and left side arm pain too but i know its nothing serious becuz it happens everyday and i go to bed at night and im up the next morning so its nothing just keep fighting it you will be fine and everyone else on here stay strong dont let it take over your life!!! Remember we only have one life to live so why worry u know that ur okay and had everything check so keep fighting!!! Stay strong sweetie
    I don't get things checked out too scared so I get a pain nd think alsorts cuz I fear doctors nd illness . It's a horrible illness