Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Okay so today ive had a few symptoms because ive been worried about my eyesight and going crazy. It hasnt been as bad though!!!

Guys nowim at an all time low. For some reason I felt like I'm sick of this anxiety. Then im having fear of being depressed and wondering if I might do something dumb to myself

Quote Originally Posted by JCX View Post
    Guys nowim at an all time low. For some reason I felt like I'm sick of this anxiety. Then im having fear of being depressed and wondering if I might do something dumb to myself
    I used to worry that I wd run head on into a wall to break my neck.. It was very very stressful! But that's just anxiety.. As em1 said- "thoughts are thoughts" .. It's when we are literally planning out taking actions .

However if you are feeling really super down and you are new to all this.. Take a trip to the ER.. They will be able to reassure you that this is anxiety. Give you a Xanax etc., and then maybe you can get into therapy ..

Im at work right now
    Another 5 and 1/2 hours to go.

Being depressed is another one of my major fears...idk if im depressed also or what... :/

Im at work right now
    Another 5 and 1/2 hours to go.

Being depressed is another one of my major fears...idk if im depressed also or what... :/
    U may w depressed.. I have been DX w depression.. "Chronic depression".. But tht doesn't mean my life is or has been over.. We pull through..

I was almost symptom free for 10 years because I was in therapy and on medication that changed my life for the better..

I understand your fear.. I don't blame you or worrying.. But I can tell you, being living proof.. You can get better..

I am just replacing rt now.. But I am looking forward to getting better ASAP as I am back in therapy and recently started meds again..

Is it normal to always be thinking about your anxiety? Or worrying about it, idk.

Is it normal to always be thinking about your anxiety? Or worrying about it, idk.
    It is CLASSIC anxiety.. OCD.. Believe me..

I know how hard it is to accept that this is all a mental "thing".. And that one can overcome it..

These times are staggeringly difficult.. And so so stressful that words don't even seem to explain the madness you are having..

But!! It is a mental disorder that luckily is very treatable today..

You sound like everyone here on the forum, which is good news!!! It means you have a treatable condition and you are NOT really going crazy as u fear :-)))

I used to look at my husband.. And say "what r u thinking?" And he wd say "nothing.." And I felt he had no idea how lucky he was.. I was ALWAYS obsessing.. Worried constantly about my health anxieties.. Literally feeling that I was on the verge of some Terrible health disaster! Bracing myself for it!!
    Believe me.. Worrying constantly about your health is very "normal" for people suffering w anxiety., you are not some freak :-)

Quote Originally Posted by kelliesean View Post
    I used to look at my husband.. And say "what r u thinking?" And he wd say "nothing.." And I felt he had no idea how lucky he was.. I was ALWAYS obsessing.. Worried constantly about my health anxieties.. Literally feeling that I was on the verge of some Terrible health disaster! Bracing myself for it!!
    Believe me.. Worrying constantly about your health is very "normal" for people suffering w anxiety., you are not some freak :-)
    If you are feeling so very overwhelmed.. And you need immediate relief.. I wd go to the ER (I have myself when super anxious.. They have seen this before).. They will send over a mental health professional who will give you a anti anxiety.. Like Xanax.. Or lorazepam.. They will help you to settle down.. You sound like you could really use tht..
    After that you should absolutely seek out a psychiatrist/therapist.. They can DX you and you can be on your way to recovery.
    I'm NOT a Dr.. But you sound like you are OCD.. Bc u can't stop thinking about it.. Your obsessing.. (I am OCD too)

Is OCD curable?? :S