Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: urm help

Threaded View

urm help

ok so this is the first ever time i've posted on a website like this, ive been going thorugh these feelings by my self for other a year im a 17 year old male and all i want is just some advice! im too too scared to go to the doctors and i dont know how to tell my parents! i believe im suffering from anxiety but i need someone to help me to understand! I have stuck thoughts in my head ( like i keep repeating my name in my head) i have stuck images in my head when i try sleep and i have this weird feeling like i dont know just really strange like my heart races when im in a place full off people? i dont know what to do with my self! by the way when i drink i forgot all my problems and i feel normal! some days i feel great and some days i feel really depressed! i dont know what to do anymore i wish someone could just exsplain to me that i wasnt the only one feeling like this so i could get on with my life! by the way this all happend when i use to smoke weed ( i used to smoke alot of it!) and one day i started worrying about the effect it could have on me, and then that night i got in the shower and i got what i think was a panic attack and after that ive never felt the same
    Last edited by jason787; 12-02-2011 at 05:16 PM.