Hello everyone!,

I am a 25 year old female who Started a serious longs distance relationship about 6 months ago. We get to see each other about every other weekend sometimes more. I always been a anxious person but I always seem to be able keep it under control. About 3 months ago my boyfriend had told me that had loved me over the phone and that I would see him that weekend. The day he was suppose to come visit he called and said he couldn't make it. Well that is what started it. I couldn't sleep eat or think straight. I kept worrying that he was gonna forget about me and never call again. Also, right at the same time I was having trouble at work. I work in a high pace and highly demanding job that the stress of it was getting to me too. Well my worry just snow ball from there I was worrying that I would go crazy or that I was having a nervous breakdown. I actually quit my job because all I would do all day was lock myself in the bathroom and cry. Quitting my job actually relieved some of my anxiety but it is still there. I am not interested in doing anything I use to do. I don't want to do anything half the time I don't even want to get dressed for the day. Recently I didn't hear from my boyfriend for 3 days straight which really got to me but instead of me thinking what is his problem I kept thinking what is my problem why can't I hold a relationship like any normal person can. Then I keep thinking what if I am gay what if that is the problem it isn't working out and that's all I can think now. I cant shake it and it is freaken me out. He is the person I lost my virginity, I love him and I do enjoy having sex with him but I don't know what to do. I feel like running away!