Hi, so this is my first post and I just want answers really. I'm a 17 year old lad and recently quit smoking weed. I'm not sure on wether the paranoia and such has come from that or family issues. I've had a really stressful year from my parents splitting to my dad getting cancer to loosing my long term girlfriend. I started getting these annoying little chest pains about 1-2 weeks ago. I've been to the doctors. I've been checked out and had an ECG. They've told me my heart is fine and I'm pretty healthy, but I can't stop thinking that I'm going to die. Doing research about my pains didn't help as well as it made me even worse. I don't get allot of sleep because of it. I wake up during the night and struggle to fall back asleep as i start to over think and such. I'm on edge at night thinking "I'm going to die within the next day" or something along the lines of that. Thoughts rattle in my head and I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm in fear it's my heart even though I've been checked out. It got so bad last week I had to sleep in my dads room because I was so scared. Any advice? Thanks.