2 months ago I was a healthy 26 year old female with a wonderful fiancee and 3 handsome little boys. I was working at an amazing part time job and pursuing my degree in criminal justice to become a police officer or probation officer. Than one day I had a swollen lymph node with no other signs, which turned into problems swallowing, a huge amount of weight loss and it triggered my anxiety. I have been a smoker for 8ish years and a sufferer of chronic heartburn so the first thing I thought, I have esophageal cancer! That was ruled out. Then it was leukemia, also ruled out. Then it was lymphoma, not ruled out but probably dont have. Than the final being lung cancer. I started coughing up blood and the docs did a cat scan, which they say found lingular pneumonia, with lymph nodes present. They promised me there were no masses or growths and that I did not have lung cancer. That was 2 weeks ago. The lymph node has not gone away, the cough is a little better, the blood in my sputum only occasionally happens now (which the dr put me on acid reducers in case i hada bleeding ulcer), i have joint pain in 1 finger, as well as random arm pain and pretty consistent leg pain (all on my left side, which is also where the pneumonia was). Doctors refuse to do a follow up cat scan to make sure the pneumonia is gone and that I really dont have lung cancer. My anxiety is through the roof. I am on an anti deppressant as well as ativan for the anxiety. I have dozens of panic attacks a day. My anxiety is starting to get under control but I still cant shake the fact that I could have cancer or something, even though the drs say the cat scan did not show it. My kids are now in another state (I have not seen them for a month), i dont have a job and I failed school this semester. I cant clean my house because it makes me cry, because everday im afraid I wont live to see tomorrow. My question is: Has anyone ever had this extremity pain with severe anxiety and panic disorder? My panic attacks only cause fast heart rate and trouble breathing. Has anyone ever experienced leg pain or arm pain with these mental health issues? Im trying to find a way to convince myself I dont have a chronic health issue but so far nothing has worked. I want to laugh and get back to life. any feedback on my questions or what i can do to help myself would be more than greatly appreciated. My family does not seem to understand how serious anxiety is and thinks i should just move on and start doing things because even if i do have physical health problems being healthier would help, but I cant do it!