Hey, since 5 years ago i started to feel anxious~~ after ejaculation and ever since then i've always felt it after it...

The feelings and symptoms of fast heartbeat, tense stomach, breathing fast, feeling bad, panic attacks in some scenarios etc etc they have remained
Though, 5 years ago after an ejaculation I've felt good the second or third day and ejaculate again, feeling shit again.

The problem is not that I am afraid of my feelings, they are there and I know they exist. The only issue is that I have the feelings ALL THE TIME............
It's making me much worser in sports in running etc everything, even concentrating.

I will probably get anxiety drugs in 10-11 days when i get to the doctor.
Why do i have anxiety symptoms but aren't afraid of them? Anxiety is fear of something but i dont know what I'm worried about.

I've felt cured for 2 days perhaps on the last 3 years.
One day was at Christmas just out of nowhere, one day i was buying a "placebo band" i wore on the hand and believed in its quality and suddenly felt good again. However that lasted for one day.

I always fart a lot before I feel better.

I'm just tired of it and cant even remember how it is too feel good which scares me..
My symptoms are what makes me sad sometimes... not reverse, can be very jokeful and happy but still feel like shit from my symptoms