I am graduating this December, I am an early graduate with a Bachelor of art in Social Science concentration Economics. I graduate with honors, but my school will only announce Social science as my degree. I feel like people will judge me and think I'm stupid for just that major. I know I'm only on stage for less than one minute but I suffer from anxiety. I want to make family happy by walking across stage but the fear of other laughing/judging me based off degree is really bothering me. I don't know what to do. I wish they would announce my concentration since I've worked hard on it. Also, I may be the only one graduating with that degree because at some point the school got rid of it as an undergrad and kept it as a Graduate degree (masters). So being the only one with that degree at commencement will bother me. I don't know if skipping it will make me regret it or not but I can't concentrate on anything else but it. I picture once they announce my name and say Bachelor of Art Social Science everybody will judge me and say I picked an easy major. Which I didn't. I chose something that was interdisciplinary and allowed me to concentrate in an area ( Econ and Psych). I don't know what to do. Maybe I'm a little embarrassed of what others think.