Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

:) Hi to you all...

I was diagnosed with Agoraphobia back in 2000, I was home-bound for a little over 3years and of course in and out of the hospital because of medications not working after awhile.. I have not been too medicated in the 8yrs because my husband I were starting a family together.. I have had doctors act like it was my own fault for being the way I am so it is not that easy for me to trust head doctors. My family doctor is a wonderful person and she has never judged my disorder. The last few months have been very hard on me, the fear and anxiety has been very strong to the point were I am having a very hard time just taking kids to school or picking them up. Going to get groceries is getting very hard for me as well.. If I get through the 1st 3 isles on my grocery list is an awesome achievement..
    I am excited that there is a place for me to come and talk to others just like me.. It is very hard for my husband to understand the limitations that I feel inside myself..

Cindi, we understand and welcome you. Alankay

Thank you so much alankay...

Cindi, are you on any meds now? SSRI, TCA, benzo, etc? Alankay

Welcome Cindi! We don't judge here as we all have been there and still battle with anxiety.