Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Panic 468x60

People during my physical symptoms

This is the most frusterating part of my anxiety i wish it were all in my head but it comes out in physical bursts as well. I'm a student and I work at a grocery store part-time. I used to be fairly close with all my co-workers but I recently had a anxiety attack that made me shake and every once in a while I would have a muscle contraction. My co-workers saw me during my physical symptoms and backed by rumours assume the worst of me. It got to the point I was unable to hold a solid conversation without making sense and my co-workers became afraid and even angry. How am I supposed to face them again after this? Now that I've had one anxiety attack in the workplace I'm positive I'll have another

I have exactly the same issues.
    Except I'm a teacher and have to deal with students and other teachers. I twitch and my muscles contract and I also sweat pretty badly. It sucks, but you aren't alone.

I have had the same sort of thing happen to me Zeus. Know what kind of helped me? I started making fun of my blunders. It may not help anyone else, but if I was going something and I dropped a piece of paper in front of people at work, I would say something like "Holy! I'm a shaky mess today, aren't I!" I found that when I addressed it first, they didn't really notice much after that. Hope this helps