Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Valium,Help or hinderance MKII

Hi,
    I have no wish to be controversial. However , on a website dedicated to anxiety and panic why have I had no reply to a specific question about Valium. This site must have more people who have used Valium than any other site. Is it because it cannot be answered with "big hugs to you" or " I understand Ive been there,keep your chin up, or"keep reading the boards you will find some comfort"
    Anxiety is dreadful and I mean Know disrespect to anyone who finds respite in what they read or in what they say. In my limited experience of the posts here I think it only fuels the fire.Its like a reassurance club have to keep looking every day and the act of seeking reassurance makes anxiety worse.
    Anyone who has some experience of stopping Valium/Diazepam please respond to my original post.
    Thanks.

My Chair, My Living Room, My Flat, My Street, Louth, Lincolnshire, England, UK, Planet Earth.
    O.K sorry we cant be everywhere at once, it's not a chatroom you know... I'll take a look and see what I can do.
    In a mad world only the mad are sane

Akira Kurosawa