Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Start Celexa tomorrow.

Well, nervous but I'm going to do it. I need to get better. I also am starting counseling Tuesday. I want to be back to the happy girl I was again. So starting tomorrow I will take Celexa, Wellbutrin, and Ativan(only when needed) Wish me luck! I'm ready to start living again!

good luck lovely!!! stay positive and work on coping techniques, deep breathing and deep relaxation.

Claire

Quote Originally Posted by miss_mac666 View Post
    good luck lovely!!! stay positive and work on coping techniques, deep breathing and deep relaxation.

Claire
    Thanks Claire! I'm going to try my hardest and get through all this. Will keep everyone updated.

good! and dont leave us!! we all need support :-)

I won't leave you guys. I plan on being part of this forum even after I get better. If I cannot sleep tonight I will get on and we can talk about your previous post.(about admitting yourself) in chat room. I am trying to stay up as late as possible so that I can sleep.

Ok, scared to try the new drug! I have a phobia about hings like that!

i hope you have took it! you have got nothing to worry about! it will be fine you have been doing so well. don't let a silly tablet get in the way of your progress xx

(easier said than done, i know. i'm just trying to help! lol)

dont be scared of your meds. they can help you. its what they are made for silly! and you are alot like me... i stay up as possible so that i pas out. i didnt sleep at all last night because i took 4 benedryl and it had adverse affcts.. instead of making me sleepy it made me wireddd.... send me a message when you wanna go into chat