Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    These tips are so helpful! I have been dealing with panic attacks for years and recently started taking Alive Markets CBD oil and haven't had an attack in over a year! Has anyone else tried CBD before?

Thumbs up CBD has helped my panic attacks!

These tips are so helpful! I have been dealing with panic attacks for years and recently started taking Alive Markets CBD oil and haven't had an attack in over a year! Has anyone else tried CBD before?

I am using CBD oil for over a year, Actually you right I had not had panic attack in a year, exclude the 19 hours I spend in airplane in constant panic. I sleep better a lot of pains are gone, The first what i had noticed was easy up my anxiety. You can not overdose on it, it does not have interaction with any medication. A lot of people take it , a lot
    I take 10 mg a day , my hubby 12 mg but he had very serious accident ten years ago but it helps him to
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thank you! I always seek comfort to stop my anxiety and yes it gets worst. It is like getting dependent every time I'm having episodes of anxiety. I'll definitely add this on my mantra

CBD is an option and it appears I fit the prerequisites to become a participant. I've also tested it briefly although not long term in the same sense that pharmaceuticals are required in order to overcome the immune system. I've discovered CBD oil is not as toxic as that. So much so I would very much like to participate. The only problem is the cost. My periods for getting loans is coming to an end as the new economic climate re Covid19 has seen our's and other peoples rents skyrocket. The cost of many other living expenses also increased as too much of the market to which I was using to stay afloat. Basically, whilst it could of been a case that I could of prioritized the required hundred/'s' of dollars over X amount pending the dose an so on. Generally they recommend an amount that is way over my budget.

It's actually quite depressing when you know just how well this avenue can be to assist so many. I beleive it's criminal. That said, what else is now. hehe. Fact is, I know it can work. Far better than taking valium derivates. Much much less toxic and in fact something for me that I consider healing. I could never say that about anything in the pharmaceuticals. That method has only ever been a last resort to extreme pain less I risk having to take something else to offset the former pills and so on. Yadda Yadda.

So for now - I do more with backyard exposure and just accept what I must. The way in which I view these things can be just as healing or detrimental. For now I am content to express it as above. The appointments to get on it can be subsidized, but not the oil itself. I'm happy for those who can get on it, but I won't see the marketing of it as is any less than criminal knowing full well that cost to production ratio.

At for now sun rays are still free.

Yeah, I desperately need more rays and natural vit D. I do use CBD now, and its not helping very much, but you never really know the quality until you try it and I can't afford the good stuff. If my doctors had their way (again) I'd be on 20 pills like some people here that are going toxic I've spoken to. I don't have good credit actually NO credit is worse and I'm on a tight budget so I can enjoy starbucks.

simply, you just sit down, keep your back straight (your spine straight), then focus all your awareness on your breath and soak in and out deeply (inhale and exhale). put down knitting, lower abdomen). Just like that, keep breathing rhythm for 5 to 10 minutes, you will feel stable and gentle.